3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Urucxay 02.02.20 08:37 pm

Civilians turn into monsters (Vampyr)

it generally is normal? try to go no-kill, all flying.
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 02.02.20

Urucxay
If your decisions are the pillars of the community were not true, then accept the consequences...

V
Vyxyxol 02.02.20

Urucxay
For a peaceful outcome with the pillars just left of the Y.

S
Setesh 02.02.20

Muskrat wrote:
For a peaceful outcome with the pillars just left of the Y.
no, not really, it is not necessary to misinform

B
Bupycop 02.02.20

Muskrat
Always left it all to be condescending to his companion. Take the same redneck woman bandit, when talking to her, saying that you believe that the soul is gentle and kind, immediately lose -1 hint, it is not so. In short, the left is not always right.

V
Vyxyxol 02.02.20

Sites
To spare and to embrace the here I think speaks for itself.
Take sister crane, the choice of hypnosis.
Spoileron becomes rocks and dies.
Take a sad Saint, again hypnosis. Friend begins to drink blood.

Bupycop
With the pillars of society, yeah.

S
Setesh 02.02.20

Muskrat wrote:
Friend begins to drink blood.
and what's wrong? better to run wild and perezhral all around?

T
Toksichnyy Geymer 02.02.20

Muskrat wrote:
Friend begins to drink blood.
actually, no.
He did not need food, once drank blood GG.

S
SkyraX 02.02.20

in short, I screwed up already and Dorothy(I sagipsul) and Sean (spared),it was the opposite,schyas current started 5 Chapter,well go as is,see whether loyal to my decisions for the rest of the pillars of society,and the good ending(and everyone else) will have staring at tituba

A
Atlas057 02.02.20

SkyraX
I hypnotized both. Who would have thought that Dorothy's going to happen? The same will reach the end and pereproydu. Developed insidious:(

T
TheHouse 02.02.20

Atlas057
If you read the notes, then the outcome Dorothy was obvious because one of them says the Vampire's ability to hypnosis is actually raping the victim's brain and the stronger the willpower, the stronger the resistance to its influence the greater the probability that the victim to turn into a vegetable after this procedure. And Dorothy by the way not sickly resisted:) So what to expect:)

A
Atlas057 02.02.20

TheHouse
Guys are expected. He told her to forget everything that is connected to a hospital (fuck, by the way? You can order to forget about my Lady.) And Holy why not insane?

J
JockerSS 02.02.20

Also ruined hypnosis Dorothy. How wrong, the goal was to stop the blackmail, so the hypnosis was intended to deal blackmail and not all clinics and life. Sorry.

T
TheHouse 02.02.20

Atlas057
He was already a ghoul, not a human.

No matter what he said to her, what is important is that he has gipnotiziruet it

JockerSS
Oh, my God, what is not clear, what's the difference about what hypnosis is, if it causes DAMAGE to the brain and consciousness?

J
JockerSS 02.02.20

TheHouse
Missed this point in the game. Now I know.

A
Atlas057 02.02.20

TheHouse
The character often uses hypnosis, what would the house is empty and in the dialogues (blue options, first as the voice from the grave). So fuck knows when it can be used, and when it will lead to misery to end. I think it is specially made together with the only save that people would play pereprohodil several times. The toy is fairly linear and short.

J
JockerSS 02.02.20

Most likely.

T
TheHouse 02.02.20

Atlas057
This is not the hypnosis, it is a belief - force the answer to my question, don't lie to me, let me go into the house, etc.
But the HYPNOSIS scene in elections, is the direct Erasure\change\the creation of memories, which leads to damage of the personality. So hard to understand? By Laura everything is clearly explained. So if you fumble, everything can be clearly foreseen.

A
Atlas057 02.02.20

TheHouse
If the house is not allowed, then the game says: you need a skill of hypnosis N level. If skill is matched, again hereafter vote and pass inside.

T
TheHouse 02.02.20

Atlas057
I understand) It's pointless=) OK

J
JockerSS 02.02.20

Give the reform of hypnosis!