3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexam850 02.02.20 08:38 pm

Which class is the best Orc as a bodyguard? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Great people. Interested in your opinion, what class of Orc and what abilities are best suited for the role of bodyguard? After the last patch came the ability to buy orcs a variety of bonuses, up to legendary status. And I was wondering, is it possible to make such more or less universal fighter against any opponent, even against olegov. Or what abilities it is best to have the Orc to confront others? For example, Timeserver or Prompt. Though I after all the battles in the arena it seemed that all Ologi-cooler than all the others due to stupid power. But again, not always. In General, if not difficult, give please advice.
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 02.02.20

There remember need shields to take it again. Then have invulnerability more, say not to jump with stealth is not to kill, arrows not firing. Should he still other washed down the ability. I remember othila even in the pits fighting, not everyone was able to bring to othila. But there are crossbowmen steep, especially as you begin the roll shot, roll shot, and there other will not save. Logy and meat in fact. Again, you need to know what orcs: just for the pits and other things, or for the protection of fortresses online.
Berserkers also norms. I'm not much involved in their upgrade. So a little bit. Especially when the 4th act got, my lads lowered the level of this protection-the attack online the floor that had to APAT. Legendarok clean.
And were killed, I again apal in the pits, and add to. The fortress was purely legendarok. So remember the rating for this went up. Especially a lot was with the invulnerability consider everything.

V
Vovarus 02.02.20

And don't make him stronger than himself, and that if you will deliver will be very painful.

P
Princess_Darsy 02.02.20

Vovarus
Hurt only when you wish to inject your bodyguard to level 80, a legend, and after his death and subsequent resurrection he was some kind of fright you've been betrayed.

N
Nightma[R]e 02.02.20

Vovarus
Yeah, propaet with immune to all types of attack. Then run from him. That's pathetic that is (;

A
Alexam850 02.02.20

Badfox69 wrote:
Again, you need to know what orcs: just for the pits and other things, or for the protection of fortresses online.
No, for me any castles suitable. I want it as a cool bodyguard for himself. I was advised to take another class Commander, because they can summon help.

R
Roman_Rid 02.02.20

Slightly off topic question - but how to rise above 60го level, and then I have skill points to fill and level as was 60, and remains???

A
Alexam850 02.02.20

Roman_Rid
Probably some bug. I work out, I now have 66 level normally rises.

I
Ioannn 02.02.20

Badfox69
For a bodyguard, certainly don't need powers from stealth is not kill and to jump.

P
Princess_Darsy 02.02.20

Roman_Rid
License?

R
Roman_Rid 02.02.20

Princess_Darsy
Yes. Stimovsky.