3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STAENBERG 02.02.20 08:38 pm

Why spoil the game not atmospheric mod? (Mafia 2)

why spoil the game not atmospheric mod?,what good is it when glitches and bugs fully ,and the campaign mode not pass !, the developers for the players made a rare uvlekatelnye cars of the era , that there is not one game , the main thing would play and be happy , but for many this is not enough and install the whole stuff , not only not atmospheric , Yes Yeshe and shoals !, I personally think so that to do something sensible it should be able to, and nedumudi can make any if you wish !, although can you explain to me if I'm wrong !
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 02.02.20

well, do not spoil, nobody makes

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

the only zahar999 does everything conscientiously , and to pay for the work do not mind !, the rest made the mafia a GTA clone !

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 02.02.20

well, if you modify the game in mafia style, to take cars of that era popular brands but I agree with you, not pulled me to modify the game, of course I want to have that in the game were real prototypes of those machines is more elaborate, but still the same in the on the nose, but not modern luxury

G
Game-Mafia2 02.02.20

Servise
And what is the meaning to discuss this issue? Agens published the tutorial on the envelope transport, take and convert the machine, which in your opinion will fit perfectly in the atmosphere of the game. A you say thank you. And while some are outraged, others do, so the game is still alive. By the way, if you look at the statistics, the majority of players like a modern car.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

Game-Mafia2
most players with his head too not friends now they look up to, and many do not care what to play would be prior to the game !

L
Linch2000 02.02.20

Servise
Where'd you go, weirdo. Someone forced to install the mods?

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 02.02.20

Well, don't put! Make what? I also do not like when the mafia put their modern cars, and I those fashion do not put.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

SDRBB
you said this too !)))))),why not ban by ip, the 21st century !, the ip address change is not a problem , the ACC ban is not by ip but by account , though you new ACC to register !

D
Ded Krot 02.02.20

Servise
Set you a PM not nacamuli well-wishers? I once was talking about is not atmospheric so much as 3 Troll mats overlaid

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

Grandfather Mole
Yes, he wrote all sorts , but I don't care , I love this game and do not violate the atmosphere , and I want this mud was not on the forum !

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

well if did not atmosfernye fashion rules but no they are buggy

S
STILOVDAILY 02.02.20

the essence of all that is actually is.. everyone has their own tastes. Everyone has their own concept atmosphere. If you do not like modifications, and all they do is bad - question. What's the reason you follow the mod for mafia 2?
PS Personally I would be already cool if the mafia I will be able to roll sideways on the sink, the sky or the Marche. Want to tumble sideways, I like physics. In the presence of skill where you can roll sideways, proektsiya spots. My purely personal atmosphere.

So do not rush the words just like that) And Yes,friend, that zavozmuschalsya about curves mods. Take it and do without the bugs) It's so simple.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

STILOVDAILY
STILOVDAILY wrote:
Take it and do without the bugs) It's so simple.
it's just I agree , but an app !, so modding the game is dead !

g
gmh4589 02.02.20

Servise
Servise wrote:
here is a fan of the first pre-mods !
And I'm not saying that I like fashion.

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

gmh4589
well done !

S
STILOVDAILY 02.02.20

Servise
it was sarcasm, friend) to do the conversion is not easy. It is time consuming. If the envelope is to do there forzy, Corsi in GTA:sa, it is still okay. Something with something. Using classic ZM 2.2.5 or 2.2.6, there is the interface more intuitive. But with the envelope in the mafia is much harder. The agent can be a pioneer to call it)

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

STILOVDAILY
don't say that !, on zm 3 did cars GTA V mafia cars, too one made , nothing complicated , only 15 days trial is not enough for the mafia and for GTA V,compromised, and forever when you can pokayfu to convert if desired , in mafia 1 that's crap !, and mafia 2 is nonsense !

a
agens 02.02.20

Servise
Couldn't help myself, well, I understand now what talent is buried. Do exporter, decipher Prefab,do it program for mafia 2, to find craftsmen who all of these programs write, to communicate with GTA-shnik,to exchange experience with foreigners with mafia scene, they also infoy be done, to communicate with the modders who make freeride in mafia 2, find the common man who do you just make an exporter that is not popular among fans of the game or waiting as holyavu what to get, you'll be able to talk, I'm here to see you. Here all these things will be sorted out, gain experience, and make a super mod. Well, I understand that I nukajop not know how to do mods, but you're the man we've been waiting for)

S
STAENBERG 02.02.20

agens
5 years ago if zmodeler 3 appeared , maybe I could make some atmospheric mods , but now I'm too lazy , but I have mostly now all too lazy even to go somewhere ito laziness , not to speak about something , to do mostly lazy , here to sleep, lie and sit it is not laziness , but for the PC to sit too lazy , more than 10 years probably sitting at a PC that already professional laziness gone ))))))

a
agens 02.02.20

Servise
Well, but other obserat you have no laziness. I have work to whereat all their strength and in the evening, you could at least respect for at least some people to exhibit and Express their thoughts in a more cultural form.