3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dagon22 02.02.20 08:40 pm

Weapons, money, contracts on the pirates SKIDROW (Hitman: Absolution)

Citizens share the solution with the locked content of the game. The main goal is to unlock the money. Ideally, the preservation of their contracts. The poor and needy hitmen can't go hunting with a normal sniper rifle. It's a mess. From g... what is available on the cards, except KAZO of course, although she's damn without a muffler, I would even shoot lenny was too shy...
52 Comments
Sort by:
b
babak003 02.02.20

the solution is to buy litsuhu

D
Dark Kahn 02.02.20

So, isn't that in the story the weapon open??? Money Artmann lomanut...

R
RussianHunter 02.02.20

Yes.. here is the crack from skidrow no money,and no weapons... not to buy because the money is not credited,what to do?

R
Rotora 02.02.20

It is necessary to break the database, IO Interactive,contracts that pirates turn on. Maybe someone will figure out how to play pirates using Hamachi or Tunngle ,well, in General something like that.

M
Mahro 02.02.20

Meaning, all the improvements are only in the contracts, in the single they do not plow

D
Demonakor 02.02.20

Well, if you want to stupidly shoot with any weapon on any level in any suit, enough to open all this in the single and go to create contracts. At least save them and impossible, but shooting on the level.

A
ANTI_XPECT 02.02.20

I think have to do something like a hacked profile on the money. It is necessary to wait what can you do. Well, or Zizhu to take

Y
Yoshemitsu 02.02.20

That worked money and contracts, it is necessary to emulate a fake server as it did with Upay. But since the single and its performance is good, no not relevant, no one and nothing you will not do. Zombie mode office Callas duty confirmed.
So on a freebie and vinegar sweet, ne?

D
Dark Kahn 02.02.20

And in the single dollars are awarded?? If Yes it is possible using a single weapon to unlock...

b
babak003 02.02.20

And Pontus weapon you unlock if it is only in contracts ?

P
PaulBaumer 02.02.20

babak.003
just for fun

d
dagon22 02.02.20

No, no, no, no Database IO Interactive no need to break. Contracts from other ever hack is extremely problematic, I agree. But to unlock the FIGURE of money and the availability of weapons (This is the main, censored, game content (!) ) I think maybe. Besides, in their contracts, even if they will not be able to maintain, more fun to run with a specific gun, particularly modified sniper rifle or fully automatic in the normal campaign I think will not be available. In principle, it does not make it more complicated. In the game 100500 ways to eliminate the victims (poor, poor lenny, don't hit him in the head, Tomahawk.. ). But it would be more interesting. Perhaps the problem will be solved with the release of the trainer... Artmoney is unlikely to come to the rescue...But CheatEngine or something like entogo... :)

d
dagon22 02.02.20

And tries (in the sense of why) you need a fake server? If it is someone you have to constantly load new contracts ideally in the same Hamachi, GreenLuma, CrackedSteam - all the best used for Payday. If you make the ability to save THEIR stupid contracts in the file it will not be necessary. File buit download and play stupid single player game created by someone in the contract... I do Not understand what gives you the Steam statistics points? If we were talking about the weapons from the DLC content I would have agreed with the disturbances. But when the main content zablochen - it's a blatant injustice Here...the only hope for the creators of the new crack'a...

D
Dema 80 02.02.20

Mani would not hurt gear to buy, etc..

d
dagon22 02.02.20

Here it is! Cherished option No. 5 new toys from the best makers of trainers cheathappens.com! Numpad 5: Safehouse Unlocks - use this in the safehouse portion of the game. It work for the Weapons or the Disguises. Press the option key and then click on the Weapons or the Disguises menu item and when the list opens up the cost for each item will be zero. Those who do not believe, watch the video: http://www.cheathappens.com/show_video.asp?id=33539 . The most interesting - in the end. It only remains to get the full version trainer. Files uploaded here...

D
Dark Kahn 02.02.20

Wow so it's possible... But this trainer is not mine for free, it just refuses to work... you Need to wait for the authors of this injector dataout this option...

M
Mentoss281 02.02.20

Let someone license, with the help of a trainer all unlocks and vilagut saves!

S
Scirocco37 02.02.20

And Pontus weapon you unlock if it is only in contracts ?

M
Mentoss281 02.02.20

Scirocco37
set up contracts, you can use the weapons and costumes!

d
denis J 02.02.20

Explain whether it is possible in the pirates without the Internet to enter into contracts. Will not let me says that can't connect (it is understandable). So I understand the pirate saves the house available and the choice of weapons for missions too ?