3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mortred 02.02.20 08:42 pm

A siege camp (Stronghold Legends)

Friends. why a computer can build this camp in my territory and I can't? tell me
17 Comments
Sort by:
p
p0cik 02.02.20

strange,it should be built on any territory,in stronghold 2 problems with it are not,you might mess

M
Mortred 02.02.20

NO. the relief is plain. game legends. the enemy builds a camp on my property. and I can't even build a camp on neutral ground. only on their. and seized the manor. why? and the computer builds and I have a neutral and captured. tell me

p
p0cik 02.02.20

bloody bug,so into the siege pridetstso praudit in stronghold 2,or ride on the catapult across the map

M
Mortred 02.02.20

YES. when I create a map. my ground is much more of it. 3 the fourth card of mine. and he builds a camp a little bit closer to the city walls. that is on my property. but not in my town. and outside of the city. though it is his territory. why. may patch necessary? I have a 1.0 native

M
Mortred 02.02.20

But I also want. to build the camp where I'm enjoying it. but I can't. though on the enemy. and neutral

p
p0cik 02.02.20

the game with the 1.2 patch I have a bug siravno present,but I'm not at all annoying,because I play stronghold 2

T
Ted 02.02.20

I have problems with the camp not.

M
Mortred 02.02.20

In the second part, Yes. I play legends. that's why I want to know why so

M
Mortred 02.02.20

And how do you use the camp? for example I build a lot of large catapults take the enemy in the siege. destroy everything. when there's nothing left of the knights are on the attack. you can even before that dragon to send to the archers in the main tower to kill. how are you doing?

p
p0cik 02.02.20

also,ice or a person prihaja and all unictral and walls towers and stuff

M
Mortred 02.02.20

But ice trebuchet, no. very sorry

p
p0cik 02.02.20

and they did not need there are also giants with sticks,Ani and faster and more damage you can withstand

M
Mortred 02.02.20

But them from afar without damage can not be bombed

p
p0cik 02.02.20

I also love the more catapults to use along with boards in large cales

M
Mortred 02.02.20

I have these shields generally don't use trebuchet so as to no one gets out of the ranged attack. but little catapults not interfere with the shield. even though I don't use them and don't know why. I do not want to inclusion

w
wwwplaygroundru 02.02.20

I have the same thing
Comp builds everywhere camp and what he always has trebuchets whatever evil he or frost.

V
V1ktories 02.02.20

played the way legends against me Dietrich put OS.the camp at the walls and created 2 trebuchets as it's freezing?