3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenoks1166 02.02.20 08:42 pm

Summer of Gulets (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What will happen if you do not intervene in the dismantling of the Summer and bandits in the Village of zalipie?
Well, in the sense to help him in his war, but on arrival in zalyp'ya heed the advice not to meddle. What will happen?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 02.02.20

Lenoks1166
Easier to remain and to watch these 2 options.
Spoiler at all, if not to intervene, the Summer I lose my head, because after a fight, they will want the head as proof of the work performed. But it can be bare intrude and instead head, to threaten them, that they took the amulet as proof. In the end, he will not die, for he bribed the mercenary bandit with an arrow that was poisoned and he has prepared the antidote. After that, you can simply say goodbye, and you can offer to wait in KM, then it will be +1 susnik the battle.

A
Analius 02.02.20

I wonder what will happen if you specify that you killed the summer of gulets
how to change quest

d
dos-unit 02.02.20

Analis
no way. it can not attack. then why the heck was his life in W2 to leave?

L
Lex-one 02.02.20

Analis
Summer just won't. And in the village will be stupid ghosts.

d
dos-unit 02.02.20

understand that you imitation solutions meant. Yes, there will be monsters. the battle in the kaer morhen still not affected, but steam gives achivku for a full set of supporters. personally I've been scoring on steam and get achievements and play without him.

L
Lenoks1166 02.02.20

dos-unit
Summer is not a supporter. While Yes, he is a friend and supporter. The achievement is given for Roche, Bianca, Zoltan, Hilmar+his friends possible. Well, witches and wizards, it's natural. It is logical that a killed Summer and portnut save in the Witcher 3, and there is no sense to tie Summers to achieving.