3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garsinho 02.02.20 08:43 pm

What a miracle and how to get rid of it ??? ) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can anyone met such a bug...resistance increased by 100% ,in the armor,as...to start again Oh how lazy ))

17 Comments
Sort by:
s
sademus 02.02.20

cheat or mod dabbled?

r
rus_Inversion 02.02.20

Maybe the trainer used and included cheat for immortality or super armor, but when the trainer switch off, then the game remembers these numbers and you cannot change them.

F
Friken12 02.02.20

Well, then you yourself are wrong .

S
Sivka-pro 02.02.20

The problem is most likely in the mod. If you use fashion to autolevel armor or weapon, then there will be more glitches like: I can't put quest items and clothes for the jobs... I'm with these problems faced. Helped early save+cut the mods folder with the mod and again passed. If you play without mods at all, then this is a serious bug in the game, then just start over the game and it is desirable to clean up before you reinstall the game(hidden files). Or, if you play the pirates, then there may be a problem in Krivoy repak repak transfer other-a lot of them on the torrents.

G
Garsinho 02.02.20

Yes,I did this command )))
addabl(MistCharge) - Increase vitality by 100% ,the re team does not negate the effect,in short we need a fresh start

c
cheezette 02.02.20

Perhaps the rollback saves will help, but this is not accurate. Either accept it, or try to game the shaman may fashion are you

Z
ZlKrol 02.02.20

Garsinho
removeabl(MistCharge) - try it.

G
Garsinho 02.02.20

ZlKrol
Yes it happened because this team addabl(MistCharge) ,tried on a new save,unfortunately knocks at the initial stats,the re team doesn't help either .Come on,not far,only some 23 hours )))
Thanks for all the tips !!!

M
Mr Player 02.02.20

Right now would be the Witcher with cheats to pass when its on max difficulty without problems to pass. On the turn, you need fashion to put to was even harder :)

G
Garsinho 02.02.20

It was a lot easier,you just had to throw level))

D
Denis Kyokushin 02.02.20

sademus
cheat or mod indulged
Look how much money he carried weight and total time

s
spajderx 02.02.20

What is the interest to play like that???

M
MagicHero 02.02.20

Garsinho
And what fun to play with cheats? better to download the final save and complete the game for a minute, though time will save )))

S
Siniy Kot 02.02.20

sademus

Spoiler
MagicHero
in the single case each person how to play, the main thing that the multiplayer does not cheat

s
sademus 02.02.20

Blue Cat
I agree with you. but I asked him. there is not a hint of insult

s
sademus 02.02.20

[Denis]
Ah, didn't notice. a personal matter, of course, but I do not see interest. same as passing dark souls with immortality

G
Garsinho 02.02.20

MagicHero
The idea came that man paraproktit the game 5 times and I then I twist and put-this is my personal thing...no one asked You,keep your personal opinions to yourself )