3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albertos 02.02.20 08:43 pm

How to get rid of Kantar? (Gothic 2)

Question on passage(if you can somewhere in other place ask, tell, where).
Started playing, got into town peasant(in the clothes of a farmer). Kantar, catching myself on the market, voluntary-compulsorily suggested I have to get a woman of Sarah. Well, I agreed, he now stands in its place. And recently Andre told me that this asshole told that I was an escaped convict and is now not talking to me, not a single shopkeeper in the market. I, but the ESA went to deal to Kantar, and this bastard, instead of asking for mercy, offers of fix it for 500 gold (I will kill him for sure!!!). Is there a way to substitute or to put this bastard behind bars, or at least to restore the confidence of traders in the market(except, of course 500 angry Kantar). If moderators don't remove this top for the be vocabulary, advise, please...
21 Comments
Sort by:
c
corg 02.02.20

Planting of Kantar behind bars only in the beginning when he offers to give the letter to Sarah.Come to Andre and shestirish at Kantara,Andre praises you and gives a 100$+exp.,then also get gratitude from Sarah because of the exp and pirate swords.But by the third Chapter Kantar somehow gets out of prison(seems to me that the security guard was a pig),and you,as in both cases should be deposited to Kantar 500 gold,that's it.

T
Tamplier 02.02.20

Next, there are two ways:
1) If you have nowhere else to procure weapons, except in the city - paid reptile 500 gold, then we wait until midnight and go to the hotel where we spend the night traders. Get up usually around 7 hours, but so historically, that our fucker is fast asleep in there longer than the others (to Lure Kantara out of town so haven't noticed cops can be problematic, and beat face with witnesses cherevato). And that's when everything will come out - will it all be good to explain and say good night.
2) If you play for a mercenary or mage in the city market you special need no bribes to anyone you can not pay, and immediately move to the second part of the first paragraph.

p
pres777 02.02.20

Goth, Kantar you were not invested. You yourself told the security guard to question and not those bandits who were looking for me. Something. That you yourself, grandmother and got. Yes, and you're not alone :) Kantar told you not bulling.

A
Albertos 02.02.20

Thank you very much! Especially the Templar in the 2nd subparagraph 1 of the second option. Sure!

B
BEC 02.02.20

Yes, it will be me and this bastard wanted to try. All this shit they conceived about Sarah, exposes him as one of the most vile people in Gothic.

I was very happy when cops passed the Naguru Tavern - also a extremely sneaky type (quest False messenger).

S
Sepera 02.02.20

After he stopped me in town and asked to get Sarah in the evening I lured him out of the city and slaughtered... and Then went over to Andre and gave HIM up, and got the EXPERIENCE and money. I thought that was strange, looked imprisoned, and accurately - is behind bars... After that, the spaz, apparently, got out of prison. By day, he reclines in the market square between Baltrum and a bench where you used to sit in the middle of the road... defiantly... Tonight is about Shisha Abouna. Night at the hotel near his crib. It seems to me that in the third Chapter of this trumpesni will come around again... and incited traders. The current 500 gold already does not pay off, and kill nobody. Extremely slippery infection that Kantar

E
Ed1 02.02.20

Option work 100%:
Is Sarah pass Kantara paladins. Then they come into the prison - this beast there behind bars. Tell the security guard, they say, prisoners can talk? That permits, but not for long. You come into his cell, beat him in the face with his HANDS, i.e. arms need to pull out. Then running back little by little taking him out of town, away from the cops and knocked happily.
After such a scenario, the bastard never appears.

I
Ilya 02.02.20

Kantar's can be shot from a bow through the bars of his cell... And you can make one shot, and beaten to unconsciousness by his prison guard. Then pass into the cell and finish off.

K
Kushniryk_Oleh 02.02.20

There is another way.If it is already raskazal dealers about your secret: when Kantar(with small letters) sleeping in the hotel in the morning itself (at the other end of the sleeping Abuin but it doesn't bother us)came up to him, give money ,steal his wallet,if you know how to steal, and get out of it. Pick up (off the beaten) money, including their own, all of his belongings and NOT to kill.He gets up, you can talk to him and beat again.then you can pick up more things which are frequently encountered bandits - cheese ,apples, berries +180exp. Sometimes when he is beat he gets up and again spoiling for a fight, then you have loaded and try again (which it's not know)

D
DI3EPTIP 02.02.20

And who ever tried to kill qantara on the road to Khorinis?

M
Mirvein 02.02.20

And I FSUs)) I Kantara walked, in peasant clothes stole, herbs 10pcs gathered, and was to me happiness))

M
Mirvein 02.02.20

What's the point? Clear character)))

_
_Vlastelin_ 02.02.20

Do not just contact the Kantara...what in the dialogues they write:1.I do this 2 or.I don't like it?!-obviously it is clear that you can not always choose the first answer)

B
Biopsih 02.02.20

I stole from lobarta clothes of a peasant and went to Kantara to buy the pan(understandable why). He asked:what's up, peon?I replied:I have nothing to complain. Right now I'm in the second Chapter and etoot ghoul not even asking for help to remove the Sarah.

M
Mirvein 02.02.20

Vlad, so then it was like asking to put Sara.

_
_Vlastelin_ 02.02.20

Vlad_Osad
Umm..okay,sorry for 500 coins;)

M
Mirvein 02.02.20

Yes, I am)) Amphibian choking ;)

v
vit_1997 02.02.20

it can kill in another way is there a website for cheats,mods,passing Gothic all parts can this guy be put behind bars that will get respect for Sarah,and after going to the bars to use the kill command it will kill him and no one will touch you and not proignorit,another program can be downloaded CheatEngine to hack the learning points and gold,I got experience and gold 999999999999999

D
DonLeno 02.02.20

I am always amused by this Persian. After he will require 500 coins, was waiting for him at the hotel, were cut down, cleaned to the bone, and imposed oblivion. The perfect crime)

t
tatunserg 02.02.20

yeah,give money,and then urinate in the toilet,and take yourself back...
I'm so armor dragonstalker bought:gave all honestly acquired 20000,bought armor,then knocked the crank,and took money,no one was against,paladins still these hunters are disliked.