3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkuriy Krasnov 02.02.20 08:43 pm

Is it worth playing at all? (ArcheAge)

Do you think it worth to play.Since we already know that the game is in the hands of the SOAP.RU?
62 Comments
Sort by:
t
timati123321e 02.02.20

And I don't see a big threat in the mail.on ru warface you can't complain though in Russia it did Mail.ru

c
chel s pulemetom. 02.02.20

timati123321e
Did?

M
Merkuriy Krasnov 02.02.20

timati123321e
And you yourself think about why I'm not one to distrust the mail.ru

M

timati123321e
If you don't see a threat it does not mean that it is not.
By the way, at the expense of warface it became a game to Donato,for every second in VF Donat.Earlier In the beginning of the PTA when donations were edinitsy that's when VF was good and now he became a HS

d
darkmagician 02.02.20

Mercury Red
On this I agree,and it's not just warface,almost all mmo games on mail crammed to the top with donut.

M

Mail ru that the homeless.To shake the money each.Do NOT be surprised if in a few years for entrance to the game will need to pay ))))

M
MLShadow 02.02.20

In any case, it's worth a try, as they say no harm in trying mail, of course, can commit follies, but in this case unlikely.

d
darkmagician 02.02.20

Well varfeys I also thought that not mangled,but as you can see it breaking in the next few years.Even the point about half a year nebylo such donation,and the fun game after a few months it was possible to purchase the full

B
ByMaX 02.02.20

I'll play look what they've done)))

R
Razox 02.02.20

Another forum for Reiting, if you please in 15 people will have access, so stop.

D
Dark-Lord-Kross 02.02.20

I think not all will be not so terrible, but to play it definitely worth it!

Z
Za1RaZa 02.02.20

And why not ? it is better to try maybe this is the game that everyone is waiting for )))

l
lexandor 02.02.20

Yes, I too want to try this game

u
userwin231 02.02.20

Want to say this, I played Perfect World and there for LVL 86-105 was the place to farm for 2-3 hours even a penny, so the mile this thing removed thereby sdela game donation, I want the armor to donate, and at first everything was fine, and ArcheAge will be fine, the donation is not a priority, but then as more people in the game will be, mile to make your move, this is very sad...

l
lexandor 02.02.20

I think this game will be the best in its genre)))

K
Kventinss 02.02.20

userwin231 totally agree with you, mail.ru find how and when to peel.

C
Cute fox 02.02.20

You should always try to be able to judge.

S
Sova23 02.02.20

Oh yeah, it is one of the most anticipated games. A new MMO from Blizzard will not soon go out.

M
Mystis 02.02.20

If the Internet is unlimited, then try not cost anything.

Sova23
Not necessarily Blizzard. Now everyone is waiting for what did with TES Online. I wonder you did not kill her spirit of TES.

d
darkmagician 02.02.20

Worth a try,with so many MMORPGs just have to look for something worthwhile,once again I hope this MMO.
Mystis
what about TESa,the transition to mmo usually kills the atmosphere engleskoj games like this smacks of wow,I'm sorry the TES was not hit,was not able to see.