3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quantum89 02.02.20 08:45 pm

New design Steam

Hi all. Steam was updated today with allegedly new design. I do not like at all, but my interface looks terrible....... Example in the screenshot. Especially pay attention to the Big Picture icon, which is located next to the name of my profile from the top. Interesting to me at all so looks like a new design? Or is it me what is not clear no luck?

15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lich UndeadKing 02.02.20

At all.

I
Inspektor_73 02.02.20

Gabe specifically found you among the millions of users and gave you such a rotten design.

Q
Quantum89 02.02.20

Inspektor_73
Lol))))

M
Mark0us 02.02.20

steam-nochatui -nofriendsui

D
DemonXL1080 02.02.20

Lodurr
The interface has been updated only today, when he was ALWAYS so ? In the beta client can be, but not in full, not to be confused.

M
MagicHero 02.02.20

DemonXL1080
Apparently Lodurr only recently started using stim, here it seems that all was well )))

R
RikoChiko 02.02.20

The chat has become too cumbersome. If the whole redesign of the Steam will be very upset.

r
robespier26 02.02.20

Not as radical as redesign PG. And thanks for that.

Z
ZloyViki 02.02.20

DemonXL1080
I think he meant that he(the old design) has always been not very good, in his opinion)

M
Madevi 02.02.20

robespier26, something else will.

In those 5 years that I've been using stim, many times something changed in the interface or in the shop. Always was at first very unusual, but then I used to. But the tendency to increase of the elements in the friends list, I don't like. Including me do not like the interface of Windows 10 - for example, a compact and inconvenient control panel replace the cumbersome and because of this, only more uncomfortable Modern interface.

a
angryfish99 02.02.20

For 3 years that I've been using stim, it looks almost unchanged. List Zelenogo and chat, which I don't use, that's all changed.

_
_Snayper_ 02.02.20

The main window is not in harmony with the buttons at the top of the screen, the button bigbitch terrible, but the window friends became more likable, in addition friends more conveniently sorted in the list (group name of the game, both online and offline).

G
GG4 02.02.20

Lodurr
Good your check? on account of 5 games over the 2 pennies that you don't play. Do not be surprised if you only now 7 years later and launched.

M
MagicHero 02.02.20

GG4
I agree, Lodurr you really hike has only recently returned to steam, judging by the fact that games do not, apparently only in pirate and play ))) but open secret that the games you can buy.

M
MagicHero 02.02.20

Lodurr
And why should I have to burn??? I have the incentive normally purchased games, you most likely burnt )))))