3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 02.02.20 08:46 pm

Empty session when you connect to GTA Online [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
52 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikewww 02.02.20

Dryntish99
weak connect with the session

Need from 1 Mbit/sec

P
PROfessor 02.02.20

important ping not speed. if the ping is 300+ then wait for problems online

k
kostya6431 02.02.20

Have you noticed after the patch topic damped? So problem all solved

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

Provider is AKADO. After installing the latest patch (from 2 may 2015 ), the session was full. Dynamic Ip, nothing in the settings have not changed, folly, in the form of purchases of white Rsnake did. Rockstar - thank you!

g
gdekfyemgf 02.02.20

Rinzzz
where the patch can be downloaded?

P
Prince_Saint 02.02.20

And tell me, for owners of the PC version for other platforms (ps3/ps4) - different session?

As far as I know, in a gang can be the players of different platforms. But whether they will see each other in the game, and can join different platforms I would like to clarify. Thanks in advance.

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

hdctemp , it automatically downloaded the Social Club when starting the game . He suffered with the problem of empty sessions ( without VPN clients generally never played normally, the provider AKADO ), then a few days not playing, and yesterday (may 2 ) launched the game, Social Club downloaded the latest update (about 300 MB ), after which everything was installed, I launched the game and the first time was in session for 16 players, then tested the game restarted and each time session of 15-20 people, not less. Since many do not start gta online, not one session where I was alone. Look , this update is still called, like Update 5 , probably somewhere else to download it, I don't know, again, I have a Social Club itself all downloaded and installed. Now everything works consistently, no voodoo, and no additional feedings of Aquadulci in mind when shopping they have white IPS ))) I had only a bit of a wait, Rockstar are great!

n
nicknnname 02.02.20

Nothing has fixed these, I have also session plus another blank and began to write failed to locate session!!
No patch of 2 may did not occur to me.

Rinzzz where to download it?

Rinzzz I have in the update folder.rpf date modified 29 April

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

I told that to upgrade I automatically pumped when the game starts (when the Social Club performs scan on update), at the end of April I've received some update (about 150 MB), after it I still did NOT WORK, and in the beginning of may, i.e. YESTERDAY (2 may) evening launched the toy and came to the game through Social Club 300 MB (maybe a little more it weighs, 350 ), which I downloaded, has established (itself) and everything works all sessions are full (15-20 people), rarely throws where 7-10 , but empty sessions are no more . I don't know where to download it manually, I'm just stating the fact that I have so far and at this hour everything is working after this patch. Play GTA online without any problems with the connections and with full sessions, look for off site, guys ! I did not cheat, but I do! Last may the game needs everyone to help! (at least one KAKADA )

n
nicknnname 02.02.20

Rinzzz
Game version is steam?

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

nicknnname , no box bought in the store.

n
nicknnname 02.02.20

Rinzzz
The modified date of the file update.rpf in the update folder please tell me.

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

nicknnname 29.04.2015 in 15:33 . Looks like it was last updated.In that case, maybe you need to manually install it? Or to make it downloaded and exported again. I can tell you what my version of the game, you tell me where to look.

And, by the way, in the previous part of this topic, in the end discussed a 4 patch (update), released on 30 April, after which many things work (session full).

n
nicknnname 02.02.20

Rinzzz online 1.26 Assembly 350 in the beginning of the game is written

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

nicknnname the same! In this case, look for a problem not in the provider settings ( Now , after the last update,strict NAT and dynamic IP should not be a hindrance to play Gta online, I have both ). Try to stick directly provider a patch cord to the system unit, bypassing the home router, disable the firewall (start / control panel/ firewall). (the most extreme varinat, reinstall the game and manually install the update, a lot of guys from the previous topic did so and then they all worked.Look for a problem in another. I'd be glad to help you tips, not much I can advise.

n
nicknnname 02.02.20

Rinzzz Already working! Get in a full session., the truth is not the first time, but still. I disabled the firewall in the settings of the router.Maybe it's the patch helped and maybe disable firewall protection...Not tested..

R
Rinzzz 02.02.20

nicknnname Great! Welcome to Gta online ) by the Way,mind you, the theme is empty... the problem is, most likely, really gone. At least let's hope!

t
thelostkz 02.02.20

I have such a problem that after some time, all the people on session time out and I remain single. But invitations to job come, sometimes after completing a mission I get in another session and it stays 2 or 3 people, we have to reconnect to others, but missions usually pass with no other players, the ping jumps probably because the players lag, I myself am from Kazakhstan, Internet 40 Mbps that can be done in my case who knows? Also sometimes a message comes that could not connect to the session go to GTA 5 and try again later throws alone and out trying to come online, not always immediately connects

k
kostya6431 02.02.20

thelostkz
Internet rotten as me. and you have more and Kazakhstan....

c
conf1ker 02.02.20

Solution:

Make the game to the firewall exceptions list(antivirus) and all other network devices.
At the prompt, enter wf.msc. Then inbound Rules - new rule - For the program - program Path: GTA5.exe Profile - put all jackdaws - Ready.Go to properties of rules - Protocols and ports - Protocol Type UDP - Select all ports to Apply.

For those who have a router/marshrutizator:

Open UDP ports in your router settings 6672, 61455, 61456, 61457, 61458

Install telnet client. At the command prompt - dism /online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:TelnetClient
Then in a new command prompt - telnet 192.168.0.1
Enter that requests the router(username/password) from the web interface.
After the greeting is displayed - enter echo 0 > /proc/sys/dru/udp_filter/enable and press Enter. Works until you reboot.