3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hyuga Akio 02.02.20 08:46 pm

The appearance of objects contraindi in the office after the sale of goods (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After purchasing the office he began to become cluttered with junk, as the warehouse load. After emptying warehouse trash at the office and left. It is possible to remove all this mess? :)
34 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 02.02.20

Hyuga Akio
No, but you can enjoy their to buy another office, but I'm not sure that will be gone

v
victorzh 02.02.20

Ignatyeff
What's the point? Even if the new office is clean, it gets clogged with crap after a few purchases-sales.

Hyuga Akio
Not found yet the way to clear up all this mess.

L
LITANA 02.02.20

It's not a mess. I think it is to show guests the coolness of the owner's office. And samples of contraband goods to buyers. At the warehouse also carry them? I mean, buyers :)))

H
Hyuga Akio 02.02.20

LITANA
Not, promise the developers just clear and logical.:) But for me, it would be logical that the goods from the office was gone, along with the desolation of the warehouse. Because why do the samples if not full load? And the money from the table and angles would disappear with the purchase of the safe. Otherwise what's the point of him? Though the pantry which added a couple hundred thousand to go there to clean it all was. :)

L
LITANA 02.02.20

Hyuga Akio
Well, maybe the developers of the house such a mess. That moved the game as they see. :)

P
PMastilin 02.02.20

Still don't understand why the box needed?)

H
Hyuga Akio 02.02.20

PMastilin
Similarly. Sincerely hope that part of the mess out there. :)

G
Gamejoy 02.02.20

What is the result? If you change the office, all this stuff disappears?

T
Tsveer 02.02.20

Gamejoy
If I have an office of the cheapest and I decide to buy the most expensive, then cheaper the one that disappear or stay?

N
N7_TeRaN 02.02.20

Gufy777
When buying new office will sell for half the amount old

T
Tsveer 02.02.20

N7_TeRaN
Thanks for the reply!

e
ed58963 02.02.20

if the mess means a lot of money to get them only asking for the money. for example, after one update I got about 200k and in the office there was only a small pile of money on the table

G
Gamejoy 02.02.20

In General, tried several options, nothing helped. Apparently all of this is tied to the statistics, ''Collected boxes'' in the computer of the chief. It is a pity that all this scattered stuff in the form of tusks, boxes, paintings, and other garbage will remain in the office. Still waiting for some action from Rockstar, for example, at least a paragraph called ''Cleaning service'' the Secretary in the menu, paid and the office looks like new again...
Buying new design for office will not help.
Change the location of the office will not help.

P
PRIVA 02.02.20

you are there in office live chtoli do spawn, das Central, or the house and everything. I do not care at all ran to the computer and to buy and sell all

v
victorzh 02.02.20

PRIVA
Live (spawns) in the office. At hand: quick start missions boss, free food, quick access to the TS Pegasus, a huge garage, where he placed almost all of my cars, personal vehicles workshop with a cute Asian girl is thick benny, TV for monitoring other players, wardrobe with clothing finally. Well, the beach Del Pierrot love with all my soul since the days of the SA.

F
FoggyStar 02.02.20

Spend money (all the money). And the office to get cleaned up. We other so.

P
PRIVA 02.02.20

victorzh
Ah ! well, that explains it. Well done! it will be necessary also to taste)

I
I_Nick 02.02.20

Even if the new interior design to buy, srach should be lost.

P
ProshkaOfficial 02.02.20

And the money that is earned,all coming in the Bank account?

B
Boland 02.02.20

ProshkaOfficial
Yes. But the status of this account somehow appears on the floor of the office. As the boxes of goods, I do not understand what for I bought the warehouses, if the office kept everything that I took, including smuggled TV sets, stolen Antiques, a box room, and scattered everywhere bags of heroin. Pisdets. Angry.