3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BasBarabas 20.09.19 10:20 am

Where to get new armor? (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Hello!
Tell me, where to get new armor? Reached the Maze, and besides a couple of guns and a helmet a La PUBK did not find anything like all the locations examined, but nothing, can any traders there?
Thanks in advance!
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4ikOdessa 20.09.19

BasBarabas
Come on) Armor and guns there's enough.. After killing bosses - also guns can do
P,S, a helmet is not Ala W#BG, it's a welding mask))

B
BasBarabas 20.09.19

Den4ikOdessa
On account of the helmet, I'm not a fan N#BGA))) as for bosses, while only improvements to the guns falling))
But thanks anyway for the answer!)

B
BasBarabas 20.09.19

Den4ikOdessa
Hey and another question, in the sanctuary there is a girl mechanic, she can buy and craft weapons and various bombs for him
Here is splash and I buy from time to time, but the weapons it does not, it will appear on the plot or also need to look for any drawings?

t
trigger_zz 20.09.19

at least two sets of armor can be found in the world of Rum, 1st Void Armor is under the obelisk, there is still a need to solve the puzzle with the plates, 2nd set of the wilderness is at the end of the first dungeon there will be 3 doors (every single item), but that would open all you need to find three keys scattered around the locations

N
NightHawkreal 20.09.19

One set can be found as soon as I telepartners through the crystal with base, you need a wardrobe to break the wall.

B
BasBarabas 20.09.19

trigger_zz
NightHawkreal
Thank you! Will look for

D
Den4ikOdessa 20.09.19

BasBarabas
For the souls of the bosses and weapons and modifiers) for even I in the swamps gave Seth the killer)

k
kainar 20.09.19

Void Armor you can obtain in co-op

L
Lexx8585 20.09.19

Den4ikOdessa
and where exactly did you find it?? in the swamps...

v
valeryf76 20.09.19

To whom to sell don't need armor?
Traders only buy or sell objects and not armor.

D
Den4ikOdessa 20.09.19

Lexx8585
Yes. For the heart of the guard

L
Lexx8585 20.09.19

Den4ikOdessa
So you don't have your heart set immortal king? or it can be something to pick up then?

D
Den4ikOdessa 20.09.19

Lexx8585
Immortal king I killed. But elfine in the marshes gave

d
dmsg 20.09.19

In the Badlands, the Rum trader will. Sells items and secrets. Buy from him all the secrets, it unlocks a good armor.
What about the fact that that there is in the end of the first dungeon is nonsense. All the locations are generated randomly and each player will all be located in different places and at different stages of the game. I mean a dungeon can and will be about the same, but the account is not the first and the tenth)