3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Snayper_ 03.02.20 04:03 pm

Installing mods on repak medicine CODEX (State of Decay 2)

Faced with the problem of installing mods to the game State of Decay 2. The installation path of the new mods of the nexus %localappdata%\ Packages\Microsoft.Dayton_8wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\StateOfDecay2\ Saved\Cooked in the specific case of the mod Reduced Requirements for the homesites is petitioning path UWP\StateofDecay2\ Content\GameSystems\BaseManagement.
In the game with remedy CODEX of the way to Windows does not exist. When you create folders with desired names on the correct path and copy there files mod no effect no - mod doesn't work.
Exception program SOD2ModTool 1.1 - this mod so to speak works. The software allows you to manually select the path to save games.

But what about the mod is unclear. Has anyone been able to install mods on cured the game?

P. S. No extra spaces in the path did not publish the post. Yes, I know that spaces should not be there.
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon Avram 03.02.20

But problems)

M
Metis163 03.02.20

Sniper
Microsoft.dayton 2 folders with different set of characters. For the pirates, not the one that indicated you and the other. It for pirates is all

_
_Snayper_ 03.02.20

Metis163
Tell me the specific path to install the mods.

M
Metis163 03.02.20

Sniper
So many have suggested. Look at the decision itself.

v
vvd55555 03.02.20

Metis163
Acting like a woman (or I do not know but the importance of the cheeks puffed out).

M
Metis163 03.02.20

vvd55555
He is already 5 times in different branches asking one then the other. Tired of his personal to be Google. And above I wrote where it is. If laziness to understand and think it's not my problem

T
Timuchin 03.02.20

Tell me where mods can download.I'll try it.And even if you do say like))).

_
_Snayper_ 03.02.20

Timucin
https://www.nexusmods.com/stateofdecay2/mods/9
https://www.nexusmods.com/stateofdecay2/mods/10

Mods are still little, but even this does not work on repak from Codex to install.

T
Timuchin 03.02.20

Sniper
Thanks I will try tomorrow.Like dances with a tambourine)

P
Port137 03.02.20

Who could fashion to deliver? Write the instruction.

_
_Snayper_ 03.02.20

Nobody probably could not install on the pirates of fashion. On the Neksus mod authors also do not give the answer to this question.

P
Port137 03.02.20

It is a pity that no one was able to install.

A
Andrey31501 08.02.21

_Sniper_
C: Users Administrator AppData Local StateOfDecay2 Saved Cooked WindowsNoEditor StateOfDecay2 Content
In my case, this was the path. If you don't have the folders you want, create them yourself. I created before the Content folder. Usually the creator of the mod writes where to transfer it.

G
Guest 15.06.22

madafakers buy da game

G
Guest 09.08.22

@Guest, some madafakas are broke my guy.

G
Guest 09.08.22

@Guest, some madafakas are broke my guy.