3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rorschach1986 03.02.20 04:04 pm

Whether to buy a license? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Is it worth buying a license
39 Comments
Sort by:
z
zombijaic 03.02.20

Vova15ru
no, better to have the same pleasure for example in mw3 to play

D
Dlngo 03.02.20

If you are under 18, you should not.

A
Alexandrovitch 03.02.20

No, if you do not zadrot, and can take, anyway back time in a pinch

R
R_D_V 03.02.20

GRiDOX
Nerds only in the cs or something? Or you bend over there and now you have emotional trauma?

A
Alexandrovitch 03.02.20

R_D_V
Oh, it's easier than you think, go with tabasom knocked everyone there and around the corner, this jitteriness play with bots. An experienced player there, boring after a couple of days to get, CS and cast to hell for a few months

a
andre1994 03.02.20

I hope 15 nickname is not your age. If not then you can.

w
we get what we deserve 03.02.20

I think pirates is a game with AI. Did a game drive series, these games are not multiplayer?

A
Alexandrovitch 03.02.20

turokxxx
On the pirates Gs-go long-have multiplayer with their chips and cons but there is also enough

B
Bupycop 03.02.20

GRiDOX
Interesting story, about the game against easy bots, you try at the competitive level with a shotgun play, you're kicked on to the next round)

R
Rorschach1986 03.02.20

andre1994
there is not age and that I was different from the rest tence

D
Double Agent 03.02.20

GRiDOX
You do not even have contra in the list of chatterbox. Or are you on pirates in the public shkolotoy run and consider myself experienced now? Play in competitive mode with a shotgun and your perdak flared.

A
Alexandrovitch 03.02.20

Dоuble Agent
What license I use that on pirates, so a dispute like this should not be, right ?
And why the contra to keep the incentive for 10 years, like not playing in the comp clubs for a while

R
Rorschach1986 03.02.20

GRiDOX
What license I use that on pirates
I agree
Dlngo
and that there will be

D
Double Agent 03.02.20

GRiDOX
For pirates there is no competitive mode... it is actually the whole point of GO and GS revealed. So don't tell me about ease of play, not even play ,in fact, it.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 03.02.20

And you can't ask so idiotic questions? If you want to play - then buy. Or are you somehow attracts pirates?

R
Rorschach1986 03.02.20

William Bigkartoshkafri Niggerson
Hut the pros cons pointed out what are the advantages of litsuhi what are the pros and cons for pirates

N
Negih 03.02.20

IOne86
You have earned about 1K hours, and then the questions themselves will disappear. After 1K hours I understand that the mechanics of the game are incredibly cool, and after 2K hours, I start Boiti, as ability called - timing. And this ability no, not in any other game, and don't satanachist.
Vova15ru
I have to say that the game have several reasons:
1) to Be familiar with before parts
2) Understand that it is not callofduty
3) Accept the fact that she kills all your time
What would a game like (any), you should be ABLE to play it. For this reason, in ALL games there is a training mode. It was created precisely in order that the player through 10-20 mines already KNEW how to play this game. Of course the COP this is not, by this, to learn to play the COP, you have to spend 200-400 hours if this seems exorbitant numbers, it is necessary to abandon the purchase because fun you will never begin to get.
PS. He bought the game over 3 years ago (how come). Earned about 3K, which allowed me to buy a lot of skins with the counter + buy the Witcher for the 800R and a few more games on the cheap. Of course I played a lot... okay, okay - a lot (online time over 3 hours). And now I know everything about this game, so I can write arguments to + and -

R
Renat Imambaev 03.02.20

On the pirates swinging, no sorevnovaniy. Pirates is came, ran and left. Want progress and titles, get a license

S
Slava74oren 03.02.20

If the question is about money, it is natural to take, I had it very quickly paid for itself and more.

J
JolyMau5 03.02.20

GRiDOX
I would these words are attributed more to BF4.

For fell all from the corner with tobosa in fact it is simply impossible.
Tactics is on the remote battle.

I don't know how cancer should be and what card to play to buy a shotgun and go all the right and left.