3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 03.02.20 04:04 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 1 [PC] (Driver: San Francisco)

The schedule is completely messed up! It is at the level of the game True Crime : Streets of L. A. Played the demo on the box where the graph is so much better !!! Again, we made a crappy port ! Then the game did not see gamepad Logitech Dual Action, all games that you can play with a controller everything was OK ! Then you have to play the clave, which is incredibly uncomfortable ! The city again made of wood, which roam angular dwellers, which can't even knock ! Bounce like in the game Crazy Taxi on the Dreamcast'e ! No, of course I really does not cause to push the wheels even during the games, but a bit of realism all is lost ! Well at least there are different barrels, poles and others did not nailed to the asphalt, and so would Lada Racing Club from Ubisoft ! My rating 6 out of 10 ! Disappointed with the game, I thought the first driver will be at the level of 2011, but was the opposite !!!
179 Comments
Sort by:
f
fastdimka 03.02.20

Here are the current played and I PTS.like, the driver was as it should be. I personally love old American musclecar so this game kokras I am especially pleased with this car and about the graphics it rules.

P
Pspon 03.02.20

Just went through the whole, happy) the ending is the norm!!

f
frying13666 03.02.20

The game is shit

J
JDM_Subaru 03.02.20

the game is good, but physics is not great, damage is so-so, graphics are cool, the music was cut because the old do not digest, a lot of cars it pleases, and jeeps and sports cars and trucks, freedom of action, movement in any car are also very happy that no games for the man outside the car, well, let about it rarely think 10 bet 7.5 for slight damage not very good physics, well, basically everything

D
DEMON624 03.02.20

I downloaded the set
played a little I liked the Repack logs probably buy litsuhu

J
JDM_Subaru 03.02.20

DEMON624
think of litsuhi friezes disappear?

a
andre71 03.02.20

Not working save..while playing-all OK-everything!And voice half in Russian,half in English..about the game I will say-the USUAL..not a masterpiece..but if BU her count was like in the Mafia 2.............and so..I think delete.

d
designerD 03.02.20

yeah, after mafia 2 is already a year has passed, a play on the similarity - but worse

J
Juice_n_Fruit 03.02.20

super game )) I liked that all the cars are real )) the graphics are quite even for this game ))) a kind of salon style )) chase the cops drag on for a long time )) interesting easy to steal although a COP is also to be possible ) shift is also fun )) Ah how the nerve is saved )) recalled more driver 2 )) still have the competition type as in the first part of the driver who played will understand ) in the garage there are tricks to do )) in General, liked the game )) fans of the driver and the car chases the most it))

-
-MKN- 03.02.20

While that was quite a bit. So the plot until the refrain.
Pleased:
- Optimization of the game, the amount of traffic and pedestrians
- Licensed auto
- Handling car, exactly in the middle between arcade and simulation, just nice))
- Soundtrack
- The trick with the SHIFT

Not pleased:
- The overall console project -
Weak specification of the city with Mafia 2 and GTA 4 doesn't even compare. Home - ordinary boxes, very few objects in the city, with which you can interact.
Weak detailing cars - like appearance, and interior.

Overall rating - 7 out of 10.

K
KFKFKF 03.02.20

Nobody faced? http://fastpic.ru/view/29/2011/0924/a1e68c91e962efb1e0905df8c24594d7.jpg.html

s
serafont 03.02.20

control of the game controller x box 360 very uncomfortable physics behavior of cars and a curve in General, and generally the game is good for a couple of days you can drive and have fun !!!

A
Anti_Cimex 03.02.20

game super duper.long time not played. real models of cars! there is a plot! and everything is cool

D
DiLouk 03.02.20

Still, something in this Driver is. Hooked up the controller, the physics used. Machines well, very much, the NIPs are fun in them. The music is good.
Who would have said that this new NFS, so I would believe.

K
KFKFKF 03.02.20

DiLouk say, budete NSF - mark of quality))

p
prodigy007 03.02.20

not a bad game, with the wheel generally nice, drift and drive. Hard for the cops to get out on the rattletrap and basically like. Lousy saves graphs from the ENB.

A
Azinotfaik7 03.02.20

The game is good but not a masterpiece. The trick with shift neizbity and turns dull chase in the fun. Detailing cars super especially the view from the cockpit especially on machines 60 years.

T
Tony_Redgrave 03.02.20

as expected - it's not the driver that was. where?? well, where?? where is the mission that needs to be restarted several times a day, accompanied by mats, shouts and blows on the wall/table/or whatever it is? the only thing that was taken is the pursuit of Jericho in the end of the game. here, though, it was necessary to sweat, but it does not compare with the mission of driver 2 in Miami - chase after the truck with explosives or attempting to outrun the train in Las Vegas. wow, that was such a rush. this is the normal use of Masisi(though still better than parallel lines - there was a complete misery)

if you dream that it's a different game, completely different universe - I think is not even bad. it is quite interesting to go in the race with a partner and take two cars 1st and 2nd place. but a number of machines for purchase... why? all the machines which are in the game? but half of them I haven't seen...
saddened it, - too much wheelspin and the car too quickly go into a skid

t
tyroni 03.02.20

Yes Graphics look better on consoles because of the blur, then the picture is clear, what is a bit unusual, but still catchy =) I liked the game: stylish, tasteful and original. Cars, the drive cool and a hurricane chase!!!

k
kavasaki1221 03.02.20

to start of I would send fuck two laser with nicknames:
termoblas
frying13666
arguru
the flooding has washed the fuck out of here dumb Asses, moderatori Bante these chmorey dirty game without any explanation

And how do such ushlepkam playground is?
say no Fludir!!!