3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20 04:05 pm

The Recoil (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

I'm still so acquired PURGE recently learned that there have started this game bring to mind. So here's a question for veterans, I'd like to hear like recoil much changed she became a little controlled, so with a clip I personally in this game can't shoot like a mouse in the bottom pull a little and cut offs do not help. The same people complain they have become a rat to sit in the corners it seems to be the impact all over and the reason was that now shoot normally possible, constantly killing me all sorts of Ceduna it does not turn on repeat so there sits a miracle in one place or in area is direct as at me rat of the Game and not the promised battle Royale...
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Ken 03.02.20

To rats was less need first-person to play, and if the recoil hurts, JUMP with compensator and vertical grip of your choice.

L
Lex-one 03.02.20

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
The same people complain they have become a rat to sit in the corners it seems to be the impact all over and the matter became
A lie and a provocation, rats were always out not much changed, just all the weapons drove under the AK-47. Body kits really help with the recoil.
Before was worse, was that cheaters noscope with Karyaka for 5 kilometers on you, you're here then was a problem.
P. s What do you want if the whole game is about rats who are no rats die.

a
agressorwolf 03.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
For a start, learn to properly Express thoughts, and then dick understand what you wrote (but I understand, thanks to Google). In any game you need to get used to the shooting, everywhere it is different. On account of the recoil in this game is PP become IMBA after the latest patches (but only near), AR has become more difficult to counter, but still possible (M416 is still good, it has horizontal recoil is almost absent, over & under in hand), and a sniper that auto - with awesome are played by the rules. Plus added different forearm vertikalka for the AR/PP, small handle (orange) for machines and PP, and easy to handle automatic rifles.

A
Apolinariy85 03.02.20

Macros put and do not worry to return.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20

Apolinariy25
I do not put mattresses not for one game, I'm not CITAR

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20

Master Ken
Play first-person just the same, and it is not possible to see how these rats behind the walls in the corners sit )

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20

agressorwolf
Maybe I have the mouse sensitivity in the game to turn on the high values of these settings can break a leg in the Battlefield series especially 3,first part was great Sensa particularly to wind the sensitivity is high and impact is perfectly quenched...

M
Master Ken 03.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
By the way there is the vertical sensitivity, so it cool, and common sense should not be very high in order to precisely keep the sight on the enemy when he moves.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20

Master Ken
Yes, here in nature what happened!

S
SPR1GGAN 03.02.20

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
I'm still so acquired PURGE
did not notice a difference ,more stupid play or do you want to buy the game in the first day from 10 kylami to take the top 1?
100 hours of training ,300 hours less awareness of the ballistics and recoil ,500+ I think already know how to play .
playing on default values in the game ,and all of Sens is set up in the mouse .
really I can advise is to put settings such that there is less soap and higher definition ,no much load on the hardware

K
Kahran Ramsus 03.02.20

The homeless with tabasum in the Parasha not to concretise.
In General, the beginner should not care to return to the Sens and so, you 200+ hours to learn to control. To each his own. Try different vepon, different settings.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20

SPR1GGAN
about top 1 I did not say but about out Yes, so increase the vertical sensitivity has already helped a lot and to be a nerd of PUBG,uh it's not my goal, and all the unknown complexity of this game is the inconvenience of this game the aim is to adapt to these inconveniences and the unknown impact which the developers increased by reducing the standard vertical sensitivity in a large patch if I'm not mistaken 1.0. This game is not so difficult just need to learn to shoot and ISO to adjust itself and to occupy a favorable position in the high-rises of the area that would be in you were less likely shot and you could see more points of potential movement or rat ambushes of the enemy. Why is that in other games didn't have such stupid nuances in setting mouse sensitivity and the mouse I'm not going to knock the settings out for a wonderful game.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 03.02.20

Thank you all for the advice, what's the problem figured out the subject for myself, I believe closed!

S
SPR1GGAN 03.02.20

Chuck_Norris_
played sa dais moved to pubg generally not notice the difference ,top took 10 hours ,there is a matter of habit ,depends on what game you played earlier ,the patch with an impact never felt,and the video ,so ,the reason to raise the self-esteem to a bit of confidence to play really good there
the goal is not a goal ,but playing normally you can't ,not after a certain number of hours ,then either livnot immediately with the game ,or to play squada which will be dragging you ,well, if you are satisfied with 2-4 kila and death is in the top 30 ,then there is no problem .