3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 03.02.20 04:06 pm

Sword for everything (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does the game have a sword that can do damage and monsters and people ? Simply put steel and silver one
37 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 03.02.20

The Canon generally have Geralt was Machinski rune sigil which he drenched monsters and men, another thing is that in the game this is not, so humble yourself well, or look at all madrasah or its foreign counterparts like the nexus that there may modders that put him in the game.

I
ItachiSan_RUS 03.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
Was in the first part, though it was effective as steel.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.02.20

Marquess
This is only in the Witcher 1,when in the vicinity Vizim steel sword cut utoptsev,ghouls and ghosts of dogs.
In B3 during the battle with the Goblins Geralt pulls out the silver sword,although there are wolves.

J
JABA AZAZINA 03.02.20

Connoisseurs of canons gathered...the current one correctly answered about machinski sigil, and the rest would be better kept silent about reading, because either do not read or read very bad. Geralt is not wearing 2 sword silver he had taken only during the execution of the order the idea. And even when he followed orders, how much I remember, did not say which of the swords he had.

D
Detlaff 03.02.20

Here's the mod. Well, check the settings there can do damage to a certain sword, for example at my max speed 50.0 damage to the steel (it is for fashion where the limbs cut off just because of this downloaded)

D
Detlaff 03.02.20

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_chit_mod_cheat_mode_god_mode_rezhim_boga_i_mnogo_drugogo_v_menyu_igry_1_30_1_31-78061/

A
Artur27507 03.02.20

And then what? You will be asked to crossed also a sword with a crossbow?? Taskbar some...

W
Widukind 03.02.20

Marquess
Interesting idea, he tried, but in the original game, this idea does not work. When playing with a school of small fry it is always possible to use only the silver sword - he has quite high damage (if the enemy is not too high in relation to Geralt), the more that people are on average weaker and more monotonous enemies in the game than monsters. And when the game with the mod Enhanced Edition, the opposite is true: most monsters killed with a steel sword, and silver needed for exceptional opponents. And what about conformity to the canons of JABA AZAZINA above well written

M
MunchkiN 616 03.02.20

most likely in favor of some sort of demiitalic ilitny magic swords I though for parts of dismantled thought that sverhkrutogo to sacrafice from tamni become some sort of meliority. iridium sword was to be mixed with titanium and chromium nikila there
ie formally to codish but slowly they methodically cut the guards from the Palace
and Rundu insert to prezigalo
and the game finally conceived under 2 weapons and vedmak automatically switches.
another thing that kokgda I played there pagemako sword for Gopnik is not particularly nuzhon because the level I was picking up all sorts of powerful axes and in this regard the Witcher was sad and there were some glitches, annoying bugs from that even

T
ToXeNsiUs 03.02.20

Marquess wrote:
Does the game have a sword that can do damage and monsters and people ? Simply put steel and silver one
As far as I remember this is the sword of the CRIS, which can be accessed through the console. +800 armor penetration, that both people and monsters. If you are not lazy try. But again, what's the point?

S
SemyStall 03.02.20

Hirok wrote:
Geralt pulls out without the need to even decide what to take out from its sheath.
In the game there is a checkbox to disable it. You'd have to decide which sword to get.

L
Lenoks1166 03.02.20

All probably believe that 2 of the sword for different types of monsters is cool)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 03.02.20

crazy question, but I'll try to answer based on the question.
Yes, you can use one sword.
by the way, as I recall, in the books the sword of the monsters was steel with silver coating (something like that). logically, silver is a soft metal, not for military weapons.

the difference: the people you can beat anyone, but silver is not necessary - it is expensive for a silver sword, the idea is that this piece legimacy ordering, and expensive, and witches were never rich, and not every blacksmith is a can (do not take the game), plus people are wearing armor, again sword quickly deteriorate.

a steel sword can cut evil, but it is ineffective, because the evil is afraid of silver, not steel, and in this case quickly deteriorate the Witcher.

if you take the game where serebriane weapons lying in every dumpster and all that - is also possible. damage in paired swords, one set in silver more, so people can beat them, but the sword blunts faster than the author of the question. with steel you can beat the monsters, but the damage is smaller and much less obvious undocumented resistance to steel.

I think in the old days lazy wizards who were broke to carry 2 piece of iron on the back and scattered that confuse what sword someone beat very quickly stopped to ask stupid questions.

p.s. so I don't remember the infamous wolves and other bears in the game fighting steel or silver. by the logic of steel, for it is not evil, but in the game...

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 03.02.20

for those who have not read and who are lazy to ask anduha.
the screenshot of videopedia (by Sapkowski)

V
Vaselinski 03.02.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor

Steel by default, and logically, the beasts the same.

T
TaPoChEK_NeT_ 03.02.20

Bupycop
From CRIS steel

B
Bupycop 03.02.20

TaPoChEK_NeT_
Thanks cap, where I stated the reverse?