3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karhuska 03.02.20 04:06 pm

How to do tricks in NHL 09 on the computer? (NHL 09)

And then in addition to those described in the control options (rainbow and there's a second with a bias towards), I'm more nekakih and I don't know.
11 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 03.02.20

cancel strike (z). By the way, very well helps.

K
Karhuska 03.02.20

well, PR bootmenu attack, too napisno in the control options but there are more tricks which are not described in the control options? there are all sorts of combination of buttons...

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 03.02.20

know an awesome trick. I do
Go round the wrong gate from the right side. When they are outside the gates on the move push rotate 360 degrees and immediately press a shot.As a result, the player inspects gates and scores not on the left side and from the right. Looks awesome.
In General, for any, you there govorish, the button combinations necessary to study long. But when I do, will look just super.
Another simple combination of 2 buttons to hold kick button and hold , press the rotation encircles the striker threw himself under the puck and the defender goes Odon-on-one

K
Karhuska 03.02.20

All for all, you there govorish, combinations of buttons need to study. is of course true but I can not learn as I don't know what buttons can be combined:)

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 03.02.20

it is of course true but I can not learn as I don't know what buttons can be combined:)
I, too, had not been taught. And to know there and it is not necessary. Buttons there a little bit. Feints where you can perform at least one, at least 10 buttons. I know a ton of cool tricks (Some simple, some very complex, but no less beautiful and seldom make). Just plug imagination, and then stuffed his hand :-)
You can exit 2in1 pass to the side of the partner and them immediately push the bias aside - it will output 2 on the goalkeeper.

e
egorka aleshin 03.02.20

and how to create one elbow in NHL 09 in the head

r
rrrttt21 03.02.20

Karhuska
try to make so: F clamp then the abolition of the shock Z and srazuzhe AUTOFIT it S and then press D.
EXPLAIN HOW IT WORKS: during the lifting of the shot sits babosau (on his knees), after Autopista he goes to the side and practically can't pull your shot, try to make it a player who plays on the left side so as after that, the puck flies under the trap.

r
rrrttt21 03.02.20

and still I advise to do it during bulit well when the opponents away from you if they blisks they can cognate. there is another trick: when you come to the goalkeeper try to go in the direction where the player holds his stick after the hit the turn and A right shot D.
during a turn vrtar goes in the direction of rotation, and since it is necessary to immediately press the throw turn not get full and the player throws from awkward at the far post, it's very simple if you know where your keys are))))))))))
this is not clear I can upload a video to youtube or send by mail. if something else will come up with something to write.

R
Roma Antyushin 03.02.20

how to do manual stroke?

G
General-Clash 03.02.20

How to do a 360° rotation on the keyboard? And cancellation of the strike.I press F and then Z but nothing happens

m
mma97 03.02.20

General-Clash
there's a menu you can choose the beginner mode and redo buttons under him