3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANCILOZAVR 03.02.20 04:06 pm

What you do not like Blood Dragon? (Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon)

I did not like the fact that there are no proper cutscenes ,although the model is the same of the doctor -scientist is seen a mod for GTA where she was PS.Oh, and most importantly terrible effects,abundance of Bloom (exposure ) of him in Far Cry 3 at the club my eyes hurt,and do not remove the effects of speckle, and in General the game looks really not that bad,but too intense effects that it does not paint.Bright-Yes,busy-Yes.But, for me, is that the last two missions remember when given a hand laser and robot in the final race.And Yes I still passed it with another save,where everything from the beginning of the ride,and the plot is not moved (taken from the Playground,to the author thank you very much ) and just because the game is called Far Cry ,but still with impressions prohodnaja,you can even say treshovy,the content,not the technical execution,that she was all right. But what remains in memory-the bright colors and the same mechanics from Far Cry 3,well, it's by far the worst part of the series.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANCILOZAVR 03.02.20

A
AlexArhangeL 03.02.20

All type of top,but when continued

B
BAZKIN 03.02.20

Lockos
Never. Out Trials blood dragon is, he is the type of continuation and all

W
WanRoi 03.02.20

ANCILOZAVR wrote:
Far Cry 3,well, it's by far the worst part of the series.
Correction: the standalone expansion to Far Cry 3 well, where do without the category best downloadable

A
ANCILOZAVR 03.02.20

WanRoi
Yes,exactly, it is even clear from the name,but it was as a separately-downloadable game that does not require installation of the original game,then it can be considered as a separate game.But a full-fledged part of the series it did not.But Primal I liked it though and is an offshoot of the experiment but is a full game,though not canonical,( no firearms) ,but there's even a Herc is, and this connects it with other parts of the series.

R
Robinzzzz 28.06.21

This game (add-on) is the best of all Far Cry games.
It is a pity that it was not given the scope like the original games. Then it could be called the game of the year.