3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Grishman 03.02.20 04:07 pm

Normal subtitles (Alpha Protocol)

Hi how to make normal subtitles ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 03.02.20

Andrew Grisman
What do you mean under normal subtitles? When I played - they were normal, not insane, maniac and a normal.

A
Andrey Grishman 03.02.20

Rolemanser
Witty? The subtitles are very fast,are displayed not in complete sentences

R
Rolemanser 03.02.20

Andrew Grisman
Really, my brains like the Scarecrow, a lot of needles... get used quickly to read, there is not only quickly read you, but you need fast answers and actions to give the speed of the subtitles will not work to correct.

A
Andrey Grishman 03.02.20

Rolemanser
Nothing you do not understand, compare the subtitles to any other game in this

R
Rolemanser 03.02.20

Andrew Grisman
In the evening I will look that there with subtitles, there the only thing that was annoying but it was a feature of the game that need to make quick decisions and answer a series of questions, and that you had a few seconds.

A
Andrey Grishman 03.02.20

Rolemanser
Not about this conversation

D
Ded gey 03.02.20

I for some reason after a while the game starts to slow, until the slide show comes.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 03.02.20

Andrew Grisman
People subtitles synchronized with speech, is not the least bit obstructed, but if you can't to read quickly, Veni in this school and the education that I received, because to read 110-120 words per minute was considered the norm. And now... in General, if one sentence weighs not on the screen for 25-30 seconds, we 2 Nicholas to read it not uspevaet. So not a bug or glitch with sub titles are not there.

R
Rolemanser 03.02.20

Andrew Grisman
Checked, everything is fine with subtitles, but they have great speed, compared to other games, but quickly get used to it if you have not all the words fit on the screen, play with the screen resolution.