3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GRISHA_VELIKOLEPNIY 03.02.20 04:07 pm

Friend cannot pass expert crystal charms (Dark Souls 3)

Play with a friend together, tobish go through the game. But we killed the guardians but now we need to kill the scholar, the two of us can not because the boss locations dead. I killed it, a friend got stuck 7 times tried can. Tell me if I can do somehow to help him, or that he even should be doing. My advice is not listening, says he can handle it, but so far unsuccessfully...
19 Comments
Sort by:
W
Went181 03.02.20

As I understand it you have it in the archives can not kill time, boss Loki is dead. If the path of the victims, then the sign should work. In the Archives it without the Council can cope. Naraina Wikia to help: http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Знаток_кристальных_чар

M
Morgan Yu 03.02.20

A bow kill, the easiest way

C
Cheeki_Breeki 03.02.20

GRISHA_VELIKOLEPNIY
odd I do not understand the problem. he is your sign of the call sees? maybe you're too pumped after the murder of connoisseur or imprisoned Orozco too much. and where did you leave him the call sign of which Covenant, the password play?

j
jigadloff 03.02.20

GRISHA_VELIKOLEPNIY
Try password-protected connection to create private or do not remember. Directly in the game settings, it's done.

E
EvgenyDMT 03.02.20

GRISHA_VELIKOLEPNIY
Try to start a new game.

R
RGC 03.02.20

Urgent I have a friend, haha he'll need this game

C
Cheeki_Breeki 03.02.20

RGC
urgently change the head, nafig you need it with such shitty help and advice.

U
Urial Septim 03.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
It was rofl

C
Cheeki_Breeki 03.02.20

Urial Septim
well, if you recognized it - well done, no complaints. however, it is worth remembering here what a cool community, leaving not rotely, but quite serious such statements.

U
Urial Septim 03.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
XS, have not seen such

C
Cheeki_Breeki 03.02.20

Urial Septim
you probably just haven't been on the forums for the Witcher

E
EvgenyDMT 03.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki wrote:
it is worth remembering here what a cool community, leaving not rotely, but quite serious such statements
That is about the change of head are you serious...?

R
RGC 03.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
Whoa, whoa Soren, I thought it was obvious, but okay Yes it was just a joke

D
Ded MastDay 03.02.20

The rag boss

S
Slonvprotivogaze 03.02.20

7 attempts and blown away? In players souls went))

W
Waffen 03.02.20

Killed 4-5 attempts,but like most mages pissed me off well))

Z
Zaychik 03.02.20

The easiest boss, no idea how he Gundara then he passed?

d
danila282930 03.02.20

Killed dancer with 21 times. At the same time called 2 phantoms (players). And they both died... It was so sad. One of them before his death raised for me mug(((((((((((((((((((((((((

D
Ded MastDay 03.02.20

danila282930 wrote:
Killed dancer with 21 times
If it is to go to her, to murder ward. If you go through the story, she is dealing with 1-2 attempts.