3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sittth 03.02.20 04:08 pm

Crash Reporter as solved? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Run the launcher through steam, hit play and immediately you receive this error.
How to solve it?
19 Comments
Sort by:
s
sittth 03.02.20

A
ArtyVision 03.02.20

Try to run the launcher from the game folder as administrator.

s
sittth 03.02.20

TIMetal
Tried the same garbage

P
Preston 03.02.20

sittth
Steam version? We can only sympathize. In General, in such cases it is useful to check of. a forum where users from Sosov of those issues, or related topics, which usually themselves Sosy say the solution to the problem.

g
gmh4589 03.02.20

sittth
Click Submit to send an error report to developers. If the same as you collapse enough, it will solve the problem.

s
sittth 03.02.20

Prestоn
You can throw a link? And even then I could not find it.

i
insel260 03.02.20

sittth
In the launcher settings there is a function on the file check (Repair). Let her run.

Link to the support and F. A. Q.
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home?region=US
Or here's a link to the error log in the game. But it is for the timeout for the connection, but maybe you can help.
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5920/p/1
This is found for your problem.
https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32492/~/what-do-i-do-if-eso-is-crashing-with-the-error-eso-has-stopped-working%3F

Hope it will help. If that does not work, knock in support of ESO, but mind you - they only understand English. Google translate may not understand why your expectation of a response may increase.

s
sittth 03.02.20

insel260
There is progress.
Helped update the drivers.
The error is no longer popping up, but the game never starts. Ie comes off the second window (as in the screenshot) and everything, nothing happens.

s
sittth 03.02.20

i
insel260 03.02.20

sittth
Read about the status of the servers today, the server was turned off for those services. Until which time an offline server can be found on the website.

And while you have time, check the steam cache for the game error, and then in the TESO launcher check the game for errors (repair).
Not hurt.

s
sittth 03.02.20

insel260
Was able to run menu. But now this error when clicking on login button

s
sittth 03.02.20

s
sittth 03.02.20

Ie when I run teso, steam does not see that I launched the game. I don't quite understand how it works.

i
insel260 03.02.20

sittth
And you uchetku Steam to uchetku Teso tied?

i
insel260 03.02.20

i
insel260 03.02.20

Or is easier. When you create a profile, specify the data steam.

s
sittth 03.02.20

insel260
I already have a profile in teso tied to incentives. I have no problem playing through steam on another computer, but there is some garbage.

i
insel260 03.02.20

sittth
Well, then knock tech support. Otherwise I can not advise.

s
sittth 03.02.20

insel260
Well anyway thank you. Though the menu was able to run)