3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zxcv44 03.02.20 04:08 pm

How to lay minibomb 4 mission (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin)

From The Net:
A bug or at me hands grow from? :) The end of the mission 4 or 5 or 6 .. actually the torpedo s called, (all dead, I'm alive Martyr :)) it is Necessary to undermine the wall and slip away
Then begin problems .. in fact the wall could undermine but only the methods of suicide bombers.
Then get the bomb, approach the wall and click (left knop :)) . Says: the bomb is set.. actually it's in my hands... Then get the console.. clicked - plays a beautiful animation of what the 47th namemay button, but no Buch no... the Trick can be repeated until you get bored. Then comes the idea to just throw the bomb :) the Result of Shahid rule . Explain Shaw for the circus?:)
-------------------------------------------------------------
--guys, same garbage............steamed and steamed. know the code for all weapons ....the bomb put on ..imay on the panel and she disappears. but in the first case explodes but the wall is not falling apart.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here so once the people in the 4 missions. I also ran into this stuff. Had to spend a little
study...
Results: (from the Net)
--In the mission Tubeway Torpedo may occur some problem with the application minibomby. In fact, everything is simple. Charge the bomb (Q). Then go to the wall and drop her. Retreating to a safe place, grab the detonator and blow up.
-----------------------------------------------------------
-- 3 or 4 times already was such a question. I repeat that in a separate topic was. You must first get a bomb, then press the left mouse (caption: the bomb is set), then to throw it next to the wall, then go five meters, and it is better for the door, and only then to press on the remote!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- To throw the bomb need not close to the wall!A little bit
away!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
- all firearms are to do if to make the sense of no bomb and if following the code of the bomb to throw the bomb which given in the package, the game, at least I have crashes. So make all the weapons in the beginning of the tour and throw this bomb.
......can our people clearly to explain :-) (approx. ed.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, my observations. The point is that sitovoj bomb can not be used! It either fades away or explodes, but to no purpose-the place... But we're playing with a cheat{I will uncle, I'll be 10 times on one mission to masturbate... :-) }
How to be? And simple. Run the mission. Enter cheat IOIRULEZ-invulnerability and enough. The bomb, etc. are taken in the beginning of the mission in the Hitman. But with this bombolino you will have everything tip-top(checked 2 times). Well,actually,and all...
7 Comments
Sort by:
44447777 03.02.20

And what's the point? This topic has been discussed=\

S
Swamt 03.02.20

zxcv44
Read the passage, it really is a lot to discuss.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 03.02.20

just don't enter the cheat for all items and a bomb to take in the beginning,then the bomb will not disappear and the wall will collapse

S
Swamt 03.02.20

just don't enter the cheat for all items
It's not cheeta...

E
Evgeniy Kassper 03.02.20

boys do not helps (( sales to drop the bomb can't explode ((

S
ShaleDanes 03.02.20

Eugene Kasper
Me too((

M
Magnum 500 03.02.20

The game 15 years, and the bomb still explodes.