3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
del69 03.02.20 04:08 pm

Sebastian (Dragon Age 2)

Here, the horn went for the game with the Exiled Prince installed, does not bother to vail, but still ... Who can say what about this guy? One thread with a novel twist tried?
135 Comments
Sort by:
L
Liriya 03.02.20

Trying to) Depends on the reptile. Friendships have 70-80 percent. As for flirting, here:
pix.PlayGround.ru

d
del69 03.02.20

Liria Thanks for skrinshotik =))
ahaha!!! So cute =^_^= Alistair just looks compared to him Isabella in my pants XDDDD
I will not accept another bride, except Andraste =)))

L
Liriya 03.02.20

del69
Alistair at least was a virgin, but this... ahem... covered. Right now, even if I find the conversations - lay.

K
Kena Kefril 03.02.20

The fact about Sebastian: when and where can I find him? I read that in the Church. In the Church no one. Going through the third Chapter.

L
Liriya 03.02.20

Here again, for the record)):
pix.PlayGround.ru

Ken was Keril [dragon Rider]
O_o And quests he had? I installed DLS too, when I was on Chapter 3. 2 quest was Povilas on the Prince. In General, the first quest appears in Chapter 1, and he only joined in the 2nd.

K
Kena Kefril 03.02.20

No, no new quests appeared((. strangely, the downloadable content the check the Supplement is.

L
Liriya 03.02.20

And in the file manifest.xml is Enabled=1 or Enabled=0?

d
del69 03.02.20

Ken was Keril [dragon Rider] to skip it you can not - when entering the Church square you immediately roll show from the trailer of EP, then you have not installed the DLS from him, or bug him (with DLS again)

K
Kena Kefril 03.02.20

Is 0.

d
del69 03.02.20

Liria =)))) thanks again for the screenshots =))) Posledenee phrase Isabella killed =))

L
Liriya 03.02.20

put 1, should work.

K
Kena Kefril 03.02.20

Everything works. Liria, thanks for the help).

L
Liriya 03.02.20

Please)

T
The Illusive Lady 03.02.20

So, here's a pryntsa I'll let him make the normal person)

K
Kena Kefril 03.02.20

Stace Layere
Moreover, I made a plan to transform the Prince into a normal person: rip off the gold from the armor, hiding the hair gel to hell, do not shave for three days and a week locked in the rose Blossom and Bird)). The result will not keep itself waiting long).

L
Liriya 03.02.20

Th his lock, he was aware of everything was before the Church)) So here another nun.

a
awerqwerwereerer 03.02.20

If it was a good friendship and try to have an affair, it will only lead to the fact that it's in 3 parts scores on the throne and offers years to join the Church. If the pump rivalry, he predlozhet GG to become a Deputy and will agree to reclaim the throne and he becomes his bride. In the first embodiment, no kisses, no sex was not. Second I have still not worked... we'll see.

Y
Yukinojo 03.02.20

Th his lock, he was aware of everything was before the Church)) So here another nun.
Well, I already own way offered:
Refer to the estate of the hawk to fight a terrible demon who hides in her closet in the bedroom. Well, then to stun some spell and love until he returned to life..)))

If the pump rivalry, he predlozhet GG to become a Deputy and will agree to reclaim the throne and he becomes his bride.
Oh! It will be necessary to take note)

a
awerqwerwereerer 03.02.20

Oh! It will be necessary to take note)
I, too, first lip roll!!!))) In the end, not something with him again was not.((((( Very sad, I won all of the party members liked it. And if trying to stir them, it does not affect a loving relationship with others. Still trying to pump romn Sebastian via codes, so there is even the option of a novel no! And why then had our brains to powder: the hearts in dialogi him to insert, if still no nothing???

L
LennyAi 03.02.20

Well said, that's all will cause that he is marrying hawk....behind the scenes.))) The rest can be pofantaziruete. But really do not see sense to develop a romance with a man who even handle you to hold slushaetsya....T_T Peppercorns he does not grab......in any sense.)))))