3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
muji0pd 03.02.20 04:09 pm

Trainer (Dark Souls 3)

just want to say that I've never used the trainers and do not intend to spoil other people game, so don't pour mud at me plz)
I want to use a trainer to get fast experience and try out different builds in pvp, and I wonder whether I will get shadow banned or whatever it is called if APNU LVL offline and then go online?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaychik 03.02.20

Get of course.

T
Terving 03.02.20

muji0pd
If carefully, not jumping over the features of the game, then nothing will. For example - to Wordto you can come with weapons to +4. Well, the only one of course. The system ignores the presence of inventory of all weapons to +4. But +5 to physically. Not worth the risk.
Level. Assume Wordt killed and goes hard the genocide of the knights. Pump level can be quite.
About weapons. Played online, it was necessary to kindle a fire at Macdonal. All weapons at +9(the Dancer was murdered, the entrance to the farm debris open)Until felled two crocodiles invasion. Normal players, normal.
So, if the head is not hubris, I think nothing will happen.

m
muji0pd 03.02.20

Terving
XS, there are even VIDOS +10 before Wordcom, okay, the campaign will have on normal LVL to pump, and then another ban will come)

d
danila282930 03.02.20

Don't worry,if you want to quickly swing to disconnect from the online. And after pumping arm back safely,no one will punish))))

D
Ded MastDay 03.02.20

danila282930 wrote:
Don't worry,if you want to quickly swing to disconnect from the online. And after pumping arm back safely,no one will punish))))
A typical misconception, a person does not understand how anti-cheat works DS3. Each time you start the game, checked the save file and in case of detection capabilities, which cannot be obtained by honest means, you can easily get banned when connecting to the server, even if cheats were used offline.

s
siame 03.02.20

How many times have seen on stream as someone the inventory is clogged oily souls to overflowing, including the souls of bosses, and no the devil didn't take them. Play online, invade the bastards, not afraid of anything.

D
Ded MastDay 03.02.20

siame
Many popular streamers get the game for free, besides on almost all platforms. They should be afraid of the ban?

d
ducks4yquack 03.02.20

Svetoslav
and unless anti-cheat is not a gun works?

D
Ded MastDay 03.02.20

ducks4yquack
It is as lucky. The machine then automatically, but it doesn't stop cheaters. Someone can be months in a brazen cheat, and invade other players and nothing. And someone from the first time gets a ban. It's a game of roulette. I wouldn't risk it.

U
Urial Septim 03.02.20

Better I Cheat Engin, in the offline replacement items(which are not needed) into the souls of knights,etc., then the ban will not come, for the trainer I flew already.