3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
efimasa80 03.02.20 04:09 pm

Black screen on Dantooine (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

I destroyed all the Jedi arrive on Dantooine, talking with Cray, she pierces your light saber, then gets up. She met with maids and saying come with us then she leaves with them. And then there is the black screen visible arrow and all, so I can enter me and come out of it, what to do?
3 Comments
Sort by:
e
efimasa80 03.02.20

so, black screen, I decided now there is another error, when I go from where I am Cray said, there is Cray and maids. One of the Maids opens the dialogue, and the dialogue is as if I have a male character, not female. It was strange, as Nihilus not priletel for me, and all the planets are passed, and VIZAS doesn't want to lead me to him. What do I do? What with this game?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 03.02.20

You all flew to hell, so perestanavlivaya game with restored content and pass over. Although you can try just to transfer the saves, but the likelihood is high that they are already corrupted. (as an option — any far save to move) And I do not advise messing with the editors of preservation, they are easy lead to such a circus.

E
Edvin24251 03.02.20

efimasa80
There was a problem, the Internet solutions are not found, he decided: before the conversation with the Jedi failed companion as close as possible to the exit, after the dialogue has shifted to him, and went out.