3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Akalelov 03.02.20 04:09 pm

How to seduce Merril? (Dragon Age 2)

All the way, with the appearance in the team, trying to build a relationship with a cutie Merril. Always agree with her, in the quests related to the mages take their side. Fulfilled her personal quest, made a gift (she nearly peed her happiness at the same time), in the dialogues at the heart shake. And th-nifiga. What did I do wrong? (GG-man on the Hitmen similar class rogue)
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shiroichirou 03.02.20

Sam turned to Isabella. Wikipedia says that:
The romance with Merril available hawk(u) of either sex after the events of the second act and completion of a personal quest Merril. If you successfully flirt with the elf, you can even persuade her to move to the estate of Hawks out of their shacks, and armor Merril change in blue and white costume.

And so I have not played. And Isabela will not betray=)

Maybe she hitmen don't like? I think that's very important to her. Like us on whom your character is like, and how you with whom I had an affair in this game.

S
Shiroichirou 03.02.20

And was wondering is there any game characters with whom it is impossible to have an affair because of the selected class or race?)
But not in this case here it should be.

K
Kodval 03.02.20

Shiroichirou
SOLAS in Inquisition - elf only female and no other is not suitable

E
Evgeniy Akalelov 03.02.20

Shiroichirou
Probably true, Hitman is not in its taste :) And maybe I still did not finish until the right moment. I'm only in the middle of the second Chapter. And you said that it is possible at the end of the second Chapter.

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 03.02.20

Eugene Callow
Eugene Akulov wrote: GG-man on the Hitmen like
Your GG is too brutal XD
Play, then everything will be. It is at the end of the second Chapter will come in the estate of a Hawk (I don't remember exactly, but I think after the quest with a serial killer and a mother Hawk, in General, after a certain story quest) and there will be a dialog where you will be able to get her in bed or to break up.

E
Evgeniy Akalelov 03.02.20

Владимир2012
Clear. Thank you. I her first time pass. So I don't know anything. In the first part (DAO) I did not set such goals. Everything of course worked.
PS: it's a Pity that Russian voice acting is not. Annoying subtitles to read. And so the game is good, though locations are a bit interesting to play.

L
Lifariya 03.02.20

What is difficult is to karamanite Merril??? Need to fill either a friendship or rivalry, to fulfill a personal quest in the second act and everything is ready.