3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShaMaN 03.02.20 04:10 pm

Written kitten.

Shits where not falling. Older cats have learned quickly, but this does not respond to anything. Anticodon by, poking the muzzle by, persuasion by.

Any ideas?
16 Comments
Sort by:
u
uga4aka 03.02.20

ШаMaN
A cunning face)
Usually the nurse will have to show where and how and what to do...
And so you can try to catch the moment when he needs the toilet and put in the right place.

j
jax baron 03.02.20

ШаMaN
He fed on you

S
ShaMaN 03.02.20

uga4aka
Caught three times. While at work again forgets where necessary. Well, or too lazy to her. Nurse no, my elders do not teach.
jax baron it would be Better for me than somewhere in a corner, in which hell will get my unsightly truly.

j
jax baron 03.02.20

ШаMaN
I think he dominates all

S
ShaMaN 03.02.20

jax baron
If in the feline world would be a hierarchy by birth as in our, she would have tried. And a pound of meat versus the three can not dominate.

j
jax baron 03.02.20

ШаMaN
Oh do not say while the parents star will not let will continue to bark you yourself do not think yourself strange cats do not teach

K
Kassandra_Rain 03.02.20

I've heard that cats/cats don't go to the bathroom where their food is where noisy.

K
Kassandra_Rain 03.02.20

Myself struggling with this, popshikalo where love to walk my kitty in the toilet, the Liquidator spots, marks and smell, it kind of helps, not crap where it is not necessary).

B
BIBIKON 03.02.20

Newspapers made a lot of Newspapers(or equivalent to any), siket on them( removed sasanow, new made)gets used, then gradually take off a piece of newspaper and setting them to a minimum, cats used to have something to go , then you can bowl down the newspaper with the smell of urine lay or diaper if you have money, better bowl of course, went and washed everything.

B
BIBIKON 03.02.20

The Persian , when taken infection went to the kitchen sink to shit and piss when we slept, that it was PPC . Wake up in the morning, go to drink coffee and there you are met by a bunch

S
ShaMaN 03.02.20

BIBIKON
I have a senior in the tub go. Toilet paper was removed, blotted, sprinkle wash, rinse, and that's cool. No filler, no constant washing of the tray.

r
requiemmm 03.02.20

The question is not the easiest. Here's one of my cats was accustomed, he accustomed himself to read my aura's willingness to throw it to the dump right now. Also crapped in the corners, drove me to distraction, but when I Packed up and took the bag, he abruptly realized, defiantly stomped in your tray and no longer shitting in the corners never. Sorry, killing, jumping out of the window in the stormy night and was torn to shreds by a pack of stray dogs. Some can really teach, moving the newspaper or something, and some just start walking to the tray or on the street. Well, it's easier for me, I'm in the village now live. Considering that close to the road and neighbor a moron, they don't live here, we have to grow with the stock, so I replaced mnooogo generations of these furry dust collectors and I've seen a lot of different options. Sometimes they try to fight a guerrilla war with the owners, in this case, the most effective method is to dump him into the cold. Clearly, the more there is a dog. The dog as pack animal with a strict hierarchy, quickly explain who he is and what he if in her presence a couple of times to kick the cat's shkiryak:) Relatively painless method that can be recommended in the house - spray. They don't like to water jet in the face, so after a dozen episodes perebiraetsya.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.02.20

ШаMaN
My aunt had a cat.Her man sprinkled in the litter box cigarette ash,the cat began to piss anywhere but in a toilet

M
Mag Otshelnik 03.02.20

To throw out the window.

A
AnPei 03.02.20

From outside the cat toilet in the apartment is not the place. My cat was only went on the street , however, and lost a day to a call jumped himself called and no one taught me night suit and yells .

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.02.20

An__ei wrote:
From outside the cat toilet in the apartment is not the place. My cat was only went on the street , however, and lost a day to a call jumped himself called and no one taught me night suit and yells .
We had cats that went outside. Probably should not say trivial what are the downsides?
Cat toilet, in short, need. A special form there is poured out a little dry pebbles (sold in the store). Normal cats quickly learn.