3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorwhite 03.02.20 04:10 pm

Crystal Philippi figurine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Lord, and does anyone know what to do with Crystal Philippi and the statuette of the quest a Dangerous game? It seems to need to give Triss, but where to find it? In Kovir she left.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 03.02.20

give Radovid

Y
Ya Betmen 03.02.20

Yourself still keep. Sent Triss in kaer Morhen, I think there gonna find her.

R
Razor12345 03.02.20

Manhunt1908
nope you will not find. I also wanted to find her morhen but found none of those who were sent there.

a
andydron 03.02.20

Himself before Ian on Skellige is not reached, but also because she was a sorceress. So logically you can give her.

v
victorwhite 03.02.20

Yesterday was a game, so he answers the question. With kristalon I had a glitch. Radovid it is not given, but in the mission where you can kill him, he said that crystal I gave him. Perhaps it is necessary to first pass the quest of Radovid search Philippi, and then go to Triss, though she immediately begin a quest it's Now or never.
Statues of all the rules. Tris will be in the tavern Buttercup after the battle at kaer Morhen, she save. It will be the quest. One statue for sale in Novigrad from the merchant next to the Barber, he still potion to reset skills, the second is the mission of the Zoltan Dangerous game dwarves in the collection.

X
X_ray_83 03.02.20

victorwhite
although she immediately begins a quest it's Now or never
Will not start you can choose.

H
Hadrick 03.02.20

Passed the quest just when the Mind found. Raised crystal appeared quest talk to Ian apparently depends on whom the novel to go.

S
SamFisher53 03.02.20

Mission finding Philippi need to go to accomplish their quests Triss. Once you find a crystal in the sanctuary of Philippi, you have the choice to take it from Radovid or the first to see Triss. If you just go to report to Radovid, but not to give him the crystal, to show Triss will not succeed, for the quest, after talking with the king, complete.

v
victorwhite 03.02.20

It seems so. I Triss flooded immediately after the Audience, like the so-called quest, well as soon as I opened the no man's land. Now wait, when will all the dlc, maybe the kit will be the Wolf or something interesting, once again going through. Thanks for the reply.

s
saa0891 03.02.20

And what the profit from that to give crystal,Rodovid,Triss or Yennifer,wakes you further developments on this quest,or is it just any influence on the game is not provided.

v
victorwhite 03.02.20

Yes like does not globally affected. If you give Radovid, in the quest where he attempted, in the dialogue he will tell you that you need more convincing proof than a broken crystal. Can still charge give for the quest, which was looking for Philip. If you give Triss, don't know what will. Now pereprohozhu game, let's see...

L
Left Behind.PG 03.02.20

And I'm Odal redovito, and now loaded Triss on the ship, and I have actively show a statue of a soldier Triss fucking anywhere on the map no where..

But after reading above I though what is learned

k
koka-kola 03.02.20

How to give crystal yen?