3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
majeX 03.02.20 04:10 pm

The problem with the gamepad. (Gears of War)

Wanted to write to technical errors, but not seen the problem...mmm...enough hardware evil =)
So: when playing a gamepad left stick somehow inverted on the y axis. i.e. when you press forward, the character goes back, and Vice versa. The same thing in menus - I press up and it down =\ I Tried to use the Profiler program that comes with drivers...didn't help.
You can, of course, watch the left stick, and walk right...but it's annoying >_<
Device - Logitech Dual Action.
Oh, and don't advise to play on the keypad, the mouse) I Have a rule - if the game can be played on the gamepad - you have to play on it ^_^
22 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tpyn 03.02.20

I participated on the official forums for solution of this problem and was still the only one who found the solution. In addition to the stick, all buttons are inverted, i.e. (1) is responsible for the function for which you must answer (4), (2) (3), (5) (7) (6) (8). Button (9), (10), (11), (12) and d-pad work as it should. But if you reconfigure the buttons in the config problems does not deliver at all, with a stick tied fouled. The solution is to first in the gamepad settings in the control panel to change both the stick sometimes (go right, look left, the movement is inverted), then swap the sticks in some places already in the game (go left, look right, the movement is inverted), and then in the game to invert the y axis. By default, it needs to invert the right stick, but in the control panel, we have already switched them, then inverted just need the left stick. As a result, both the stick starts to work as it should - go left, the right look, the movement is not inverted.
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01fp2.jpg

The switch sticks sometimes appears in control panel only if you installed the Logitech Gaming Software, but as I understand you already did.
Can you check the topic on the official forums. If you're lucky, then we look at the light comrade, made the config for UT3 all gamepads Playstation type (Rumblepad, dual shock, etc.), it is inverted for UT3 axis using only config that I, unfortunately, was not possible - the team Invert=-1 refused to work flatly. And so, your existing solution hemorrhoid (especially if you ever used the controller with other games - disable swap mode zadolbali), but at the moment the only working.
http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=583478
Good luck! Will find how to invert the stick, using only config - just write here

m
majeX 03.02.20

Wow, did not expect such quick response and such a detailed answer. Thank you =)) And then have a half-game suffer)
I will try to find the alternate exit. If that happens - will accomplish your goal.

T
Tpyn 03.02.20

that's not to bother with reconfiguring buttons, here is my config. The idea is that you will only need to include in the control panel, replace the sticks in places, everything else is already prebinding. Put in My documents/My Games/Gears of War for Windows/WarGame/Config
http://ifolder.ru/4116251

And check that all buttons function coincide with those shown in the picture. I have not Dual Shock, but the RumblePad 2, even though they are practically the same.
http://i.playground.ru/i/31/28/50/00/pix/image.jpg

Mind you - reset buttons work only in the game menu, everything will remain the same. That is, the choice is responsible for the button (3), cancel (2), etc. And when in the game you will have to choose which way to go (left or right), then this will be done by buttons (5) and (6) not (7) and (8), as it should be

m
majeX 03.02.20

Tried to bind the settings to konkretnoi the game with the help of a program Profiler (was wood). So it kind of interacts with the game - for example, if I change the left stick with the right (tie the function left to right and Vice versa), as a result I have left should be responsible for aiming and right for a walk (in the controller settings in the game - all by default). But in practice, when you rotate the left analog stick it makes 1 turn left (!!!) and then proudly marching to the left also. With the right stick similar - takes a step in any direction (depending on where the stick shift), and then begins to rotate the camera. That is, the program like catches only the first second of movement and then control goes through the game directly.

n
night warrior 03.02.20

And I do the joystick in the game is not working

T
Tpyn 03.02.20

That is, the program like catches only the first second of movement and then control goes through the game directly.
so. So you have to Dodge

P
Prosto Player 03.02.20

Who of the holders of decay on the Xbox 360,there are problems?And vibrate?
And the fact that the game is still downloading,but very interesting)

e
eagle2006ua 03.02.20

I have a problem with the gamepad genius maxfire g-12. GOV when you connect the pad the screen turns to the left, as Bud clamped the button (in other games everything is OK). Can someone tell me what to do?

T
Tpyn 03.02.20

Who of the holders of decay on the Xbox 360,there are problems?And vibrate?
vibration there. No problems at all.

x
xoxol_007 03.02.20

how to connect gamepad Defender ATO finally finds.And play hunting dzhojstikom!!!maybe there are some universal things?help...

b
benja ZP 03.02.20

how to solve the problem with the gamepad is everything I could find on the forums
it tips him off. In General I have found the solution to take it
Xpadder or a similar assignable button on your controller and everything works if the screen turns to the left to connect
the joystick only after the game starts

x
xoxol_007 03.02.20

Xpadder finally thing!!very helpful,though I have from the box took but even so)))

T
T1mosha 03.02.20

And I have a problem with this plan. The controller works fine all is well BUT when you turn off the console, HE turns and HE stays on))).I just removed the batteries. Mozek anyone knows th???????? Thanks in advance)

A
Aleks gamer 03.02.20

karoch guys if you like to play with a joystick it is best to take the joystick on the Xbox 360! and will steam everything.

n
n1cker 03.02.20

I have the exact same problem with a gamepad in gears s var and in all games the used engine anreal endzhayn 3 and no one way has not helped with solving problems in gears is a thief office if you can help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T
Tpyn 03.02.20

Buy a normal gamepad?

n
n1cker 03.02.20

and Shosh this before solved the problem and Shas no

n
n1cker 03.02.20

I can't buy a gamepad from x-б360

F
Frost_47 03.02.20

Alex gamer
+1 I advise everyone to buy the Xbox360 wireless joystick and receiver for PC. Plus buy a HDMI cord that would connect the TV to the computer and everything will be fine! He is now playing so :)

A
Andrew Nord 03.02.20

Hello!
I have a specific problem with the gamepad Defender Game racer turbo. Recently put together a new computer on the motherboard Asus z97-p, Win 7 Pro x64 and faced the problem of disconnection of the pad from the system. Most often this occurs when you press the sticks. Still in the process of setting the device under"Device and printers it with frequent pressing and turning the stick hangs, the indicator analog burning. Play through the emulsion x360, on the old mother (MSI G41M-p33 combo) all worked for years now gamepad stand for 5-7 minutes in the game, and then either not responding to buttons, or sticks stick and the character walks into a wall or the camera is spinning. Tested with both 32 and 64-bit games. The driver was staged from disk, and offsite defender - all to no avail. The pad connects to the usb and sometimes it does not help even a reconnection, the system doesn't always see it. There is an old pad of the same company - same problem. Circuit or kinked wire/poor contact are eliminated, everything is checked. Did not realize until the end, it's in the motherboard or drivers? And how to solve the problem? If who faced such problem, help Council, please!