3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 03.02.20 04:10 pm

Freezing the game for Alt - need help! (Need for Speed: Underground)

In General, recently decided to play my most beloved game series of races and are faced with a problem which I never got. The problem is that when I press Alt on the left side of the keyboard the game freezes, but it is necessary to click again on the same Alt and the game resumes. On the Alt I have is nitrous oxide, also it is on N, but N is inconvenient to press the nitrous oxide, especially during the Drag races.

So, I decided here in the forum to find out maybe someone knows how to remove this freezing in game with ALT button ?, and that prevents play!.

Also I say immediately, I do not advise to play on the gamepad, I have it cross worn!. Moreover, I spawn in the NFS on the controller, not play, so the more do not advise to play on the gamepad!
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
deeppurple1968 03.02.20

Maybe you have in appointed and pause (default P), although I could be wrong.

M
MarvelDC 03.02.20

reschedule nitrous on shift.
race on the cross?

h
hedgehogeSV 03.02.20

Faced the same problem when I installed the game on Windows 7.
Just had to reassign the key.

K
KLON_ROVER 03.02.20

I have seven the same on the Alt is set, but it does not bother me... the Nitrogen is in Ctrl (left)

D
DeathColdUA 03.02.20

deeppurple1968
No, in the settings, the pause is on Pause Break, but somehow the viola, the game freezes and all.

D
DeathColdUA 03.02.20

KLON_ROVER
On the left Ctrl and Shift I shift, and control on the arrows is so much easier.

M
MarvelDC 03.02.20

Death_Cold
I used this scheme were:
Arrows - office.
Left Shift key - nitro.
A - high range.
Z - downshifts.
Spacebar - handbrake.
Right Ctrl - look back.
And when I did Hot Pursuit 2010, I bought a gamepad with support for Dinput / Xinput and more on the keyboard in a race did not play. Really convenient to the nipples.

D
DeathColdUA 03.02.20

Marvel2
I tried to play on your controller and nothing happened. And it's not that I can't play or something, and that I really want to play on the gamepad.

F
Freybjorn 03.02.20

This particular ru. version crooked localized, most likely