3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACK_VIT 03.02.20 04:11 pm

A bug with white screen (Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy)

Bug white screen can not see the mini map and how to solve the problem who know?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLACK_VIT 03.02.20

P
Peter Rodgers 03.02.20

In the Graphics Options don't put Shadow Resolution to Low.

B
BLACK_VIT 03.02.20

Peter Rodgers
high costs

P
Peter Rodgers 03.02.20

BLACK_VIT
Then try something different to set from Low to Ultra. I for example don't have the mini map were a white screen and in the gameplay.

B
BLACK_VIT 03.02.20

Peter Rodgers
Yes, in the shadows, thank you

S
Steve Taller 03.02.20

the game is utter hand job, probably for the kids at all, it would be better portanuli year of the thief or of last of of as than this plotless shit

k
kamikazzii 03.02.20

Steve Taller
ass crack

|
| Sbryf | 03.02.20

Steve Taller
You can see immediately that 20 years ago, you have not played it

S
Steve Taller 03.02.20

| Sbryf | wrote:
You can see immediately that 20 years ago, you have not played it
that's exactly what played at the friend on the PS1 really when still at school studying in class 7th or 8th, can't remember exactly, then it was a thing on the PC and nothing was close, and the game was just designed for shkolota, from the fact that its on the PC portanuli the age limit not changed, and now I got it working just look at the quality of the port. Portanuli well, goes without problems

S
Sadasdasda Asdasdasd 03.02.20

Steve Taller
How do you imagine to game Sony ported to the PC?

N
NoN141 03.02.20

Steve Taller
You do realize that he signed his own death sentence from fans crash... Many people like the game because it's their childhood..
Crash is now owned by Activision on this and came out the port on the PC.
and Naughty Dog will never make a port on PC. So The Last of Us will never be on PC unless they will lose the rights to this game (which is certainly unlikely)
and your comment is way off topic, and my way too :D)

S
Steve Taller 03.02.20

NoN141 wrote:
You do realize that he signed his own death sentence from fans crash... Many people like the game because it's their childhood..
Crash is now owned by Activision on this and came out the port on the PC.
as a child I loved to mailboxes firecrackers to throw, so cool epsilo and the buttons of elevators singeing, hilarious was when the plastic burns out and then the spring is sticking, or there go into the left entrance with the friends on the top floor and ran downstairs while everyone on each floor to call the huts, or down from the balcony at passers-by Kapitoshka to drop. But it's when small was then age realized it was dibilizm and for a long time already do not do so here, the games that were designed for shkolota, they've already not the rod