3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 03.02.20 04:12 pm

FPS does not rise above 53 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Downloaded gta 4, that would pass, put graphene to the maximum. The problem is that in the benchmark issues a stable 70-75 fps, but the game itself and above 53 does not rise as if blocked, changed the graphics settings on low and same garbage. Help what the problem might be ?
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenS SliM ShadY 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
such optimization 0%, the benchmark is living separately from her, even on the most powerful PCs above 70 in the gameplay not to, but some drawdown of up to 15 frames often

L
Lex-one 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
Most likely that something hurts you.
See what programs are running or not.
Try to turn off vertical sync.

D
DenS SliM ShadY 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
can only cut off antialiasing and shadows from headlights, they are more likely to guzzle resources

V
VovanFitisov 03.02.20

Sho man... Complains of 53 fps. I passed the game with 25-35 fps and I am glad that the CPU finally died.

L
Lex-one 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
Now will check how it goes)

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

VovanFitisov
snickering boy.((( 53 fps is not enough for him , many 30фппс no !)))

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 03.02.20

Isn't that enough? Some even didn't.

L
Lex-one 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
In General I was right, I have the same 53 fps in VSYNC.
Either turn it off or put drivers in the fast plane.

L
Lex-one 03.02.20

Piratvisuth
So the guy wants 10 years later to play, maybe it's his dream, fine pitch as the nobleman beat the game in 60 fps.

V
VizardKir 03.02.20

Servise
Yes, from what I snickering ? The fact that you are not a computer, a calculator is solely your problem. I'm having a good enough pitch that pulls all the new high-ultra setting 60+ fps, expect to play 10 years AGO well at least ultrak 60+fps.

H
Homikator 03.02.20

Look up old and at that time a stable driver for GTA4, I actually did so, and when I was done, removed the old and put relevant.

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
well, you really do not did not have !))))))))),

L
Lex-one 03.02.20

MR.Homikator
I have found the answer, it's not the drivers. In the case of vertical sync.
And suddenly he's got a new video card 10хх nvidia or vega? Where it driver find?

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
I was joking , as always you are close to SARDU have accepted it and the computer its fake it was !, why do it ?, good computer and you have a good top game play, not who does not mind

V
VizardKir 03.02.20

Servise
As always ? Lol, you don't even know me. And as you say show-off my computer this is not a show-off was, I mean that if you play in 30 fps, it does not mean that everything must, and the question was not about the fact that somewhere when I was playing on buckets and never complained. But you somehow took it as a show-off, apparently the only argument of yours...

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

Oleg Loginov
so I have 30 fps , I didn't complain , I said to brow who do not have 30 , then you write to me and pontueshsya the computer !, )you don't see the sorkazm !

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

D
Demon59901 03.02.20

Put the latest patch (2016 or 2017)

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

Demon59901
with the 1.0.8.0 patch it fps is mostly to decline , many after the last patch, fps sags , this is for version 1.0.4.0 no problem that a pirate this version else with a preference for

S
STAENBERG 03.02.20

it should be in commandline.txt the sheet set can help