3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tatunserg 03.02.20 04:12 pm

A bug with the drawings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I neponyatkah : posobirat I drawings of schools , the inventory they have ,but Kuznetsov-Bronnikov some do not appear.. for example :master armorer of the wolf can forge and master of the bear is not visible to him.
understand that there are different masters,some just a trifle only forge,but then I turned to the professionals.
by the way what the hell,blacksmiths-gunsmiths, or lost,or just not talking.for example in Skellige upstairs disappeared,only the vest remained.
In Velenje, the blacksmith was silent,although on the map it finds. Approach them during the day.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 03.02.20

Do you have a license? Any files missing, maybe? First time about such bugs can hear.

.Chiken 03.02.20

Finished pietrosanti? Next time on the card for the flood.

A
ABRAScovyy 03.02.20

.Chiken
Here the theme itself petrushansky. As described in the topic bugs in the game doesn't exist and the topic is created just. I know what I'm saying. THIS BUG DOES NOT EXIST.

t
tjubick 03.02.20

on skellige blacksmith next to the armorer appears almost an hour in the day, at some definite time, I do not remember

.Chiken 03.02.20

ABRASцовый
You can claim 100% that the person can't meet a bug, which hasn't happened yet? If you can, then it's very bad xD
ABRASцовый wrote:
Here the theme itself petrushansky.
But this is not for you to decide. The man asked for help, meet him on the topic. If you have nothing to offer - we pass and do not linger.

w
wirbelwind707 03.02.20

Most likely a jamb in the game files. Helped me shift Repack.

t
tatunserg 03.02.20

and,understood : all new cool gear makes aunt in Bronnitsa . when you have done at least once on the drawing,then some other can repeat. somewhere else on skellige a Pro like I was,but I never found it the second time.
swords are cool forges Hatori.
you can close the topic.

t
tatunserg 03.02.20

ABRASцовый wrote:
Here the theme itself petrushansky. As described in the topic bugs in the game doesn't exist and the topic is created just. I know what I'm saying. THIS BUG DOES NOT EXIST
so I'm a question mark in the title and put : bug or not?
and why : the theme just like that? If the person is not found such information,and on the forum, these issues were discussed a year ago, when the forum game is already 4659 the...

g
gambler101 03.02.20

On Skellige swordsman refuses to talk with wizards after he him what it reports or something like that. It was not necessary to grieve. And armor is not a bug, krasnolud in Velenje just not a master, but pretends to be them. A true master of course his assistant. You seem to have started a New game+, if not, then there DLS-Kah is still a shitload of armor. Two new vadimchik the kit and grandmaster modifying the old ones. In addition to other not related to wegmachen schools.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.02.20

Don't want to create a separate topic,but I can't find a drawing for the improvement of school pants cat II:
Spoiler
This is a bug or is there some subway?

K
KiRey122017 03.02.20

Why is a drawing I approach bronevich journeyman and with the presence of all components of the armor school cat level 17 I have propodaet, and not one of Bronislav not Propodaet appears as soon as I gather all the ingredients!!

A
Alexio Guerra 20.08.22

ABRAStsovy
I have another bug, I collected the drawings of the bear school, but I didn’t have a drawing of a steel sword, but a drawing of a sword appeared 2 levels higher