3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
radomur12 03.02.20 04:12 pm

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Here came the moment when I passed the entire game. Had read that the game will be divided into 3 acts, but I don't see Google even words to continue the game (only saw the recent news about dlc for the woman). So, will there be a sequel, because the main quest is not done and the game ends pretty promising. Thank you all for the answers, enjoy the game)
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astroreber 03.02.20

Most likely, for 1-2 day ago there was news that the game's almost paid for itself, I think is already paid for, and will bring good profit developers, so be it.

S
Staliger 03.02.20

I think it will. The game is quite successful.

d
danilez00001 03.02.20

radomur12
S the act must be in the summer

r
radomur12 03.02.20

Here really are a very surprised disappearance from the official website news about the release dates of the acts, like even there is a difference between the outputs was six months or a year therefore thought that all acts already completed almost to the end. And Yes, heard about the success of the game, and not surprisingly, at least some breath of fresh air (put the last assassin on the shelf until better times after this game))) )

A
Analius 03.02.20

I think it is no wonder they are playing this so long did
it will still do 2-3 DLS to earn pennies

b
blin88 03.02.20

radomur12
Game super Bazaar zero. also asasina postponed.

M
MarvelDC 03.02.20

First, this should be fixed. And then the next time the people will not buy.

r
radomur12 03.02.20

Marvel2
Don't believe the game didn't meet the subsidence fps, downloads CPU, graphics cards etc was 1 moment with a bug of the game before the mission in the monastery and that's it)

B
Bupycop 03.02.20

radomur12
Drawdowns not?) What is it like? My fps jumps from 15 to 60 but the average is usually 45-50, maybe you have 1080ti and you put a lock on 30фпс?) pull video card or ultra while you're at the minimum salary and Locke play? Otherwise I can't imagine that subsidence was not. And the problem is more, you apparently didn't notice, I also wasn't critical of course for 40 hours, but small across.

r
radomur12 03.02.20

Bupycop
2x hd7970 (two tenacious old man)
even in good battles not Frisia)

D
Dihon453 03.02.20

Bupycop
Geforce GTX 1050 TI 4GB, no subsidence) Plays fine on medium-high)

A
Alex Coachman 03.02.20

radomur12
Support. Everything is also fine, while in 2K on average for a modest config. Of the bugs was just getting stuck on the ladder in one place. I don't really far. Maybe later on more bugs, but I will be there all fixed.
Just fly ahead of the locomotive is not necessary.

B
Bupycop 03.02.20

radomur12
Dihon453
Then you should clarify what your understanding of drawdown? On what fps you play? And why, then play on medium, once drawdowns not? I have everything on ultra including range at maximum.

v
viktorch007 03.02.20

DLS will be 100%
the question is when

v
viktorch007 03.02.20

do not care about the Horde, about the Hussites, though, about the adventures of Robinson Cruz in the middle ages among the Bedouins in Africa, let them do normal spear-armed fight on horseback - and the perversion turns out the main feature of the knights just missing

D
DevenFist 03.02.20

viktorch007
And who are you his horse alone crash going? In three of the robbers? Knightly cavalry formation crashes into the enemy line during the battle. The most massive battle in the game ~30 to 30 max. This is not a battle, just a fight wall to wall. Yes, and that means copain battle? Knight one time makes the onslaught with a spear, after which it breaks down. Fight with a spear from horseback, he does not.
Another issue is that in the type of the simulator of the middle ages there are no knightly tournaments (the main attribute of the era), as the knights only two (one is cowardly, the other wandering) and those without horses is of course very frustrating. As well as the fact that the horse is unlikely that feet do not knocks, but generally does not cause any damage. Compared with mount, emphasis on this game, of course, the wildest kazualschina...

C
ConstantineK12 03.02.20

Wait and see!

C
Carelia 03.02.20

DevenFist wrote:
the horse hurriedly not that feet are not knocks, but generally does not cause any damage
I once rode at a gallop, fell from the saddle, bumped into a tree and died from the fall, so the horse still does damage ,just not enemies))

P
Pavel Frolov 03.02.20

On the contrary, I even killed a horse. 10 overnighters.

b
blastedgolem2 03.02.20

Volchek is spinning in the lower right corner for a few hours. and the game license. and every time in different place. the baptism of fire did not start where Borek conducts political information, then the end of the siege does not want to boot. I think this game's fate will be like the Arkham knight, Warnerbrothers. first, Batman does not fly wanted, and the car stayed on the channel. through the months flew and rode. in the Czech game, apparently, have to wait and in the fall, early winter to install it again. Hoey combat system is disgusting. but the game itself certainly deserves attention, even without fireworks, as in the Witcher.