3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marvin57 03.02.20 04:13 pm

Pocket theft. (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Not going to learn and even more to swing, but fell side questic where it is necessary to enclose the chest, but the key is necessary from the pocket to pull out, went to Miller for training, and then there was the ENTIRE KHAN.
Elah burns while training made a hard, sneak in the manual I read the Heist and so he cries hack or.... again, but there is quite worse, he immediately beats down and yells hack, 25 times -only one time fell not yelling, just no time to get out of the theft.
What the hell is that!?
The full stupor and realized that the pockets are canceled, will the chests break.
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Astroreber 03.02.20

marvin57
When you climb into his pocket, the longer you hold, the more time to steal, and watch the rose at the center, she flashes when time is short.

i
insel260 03.02.20

marvin57
And sneak up behind the victim and with a knife to the throat? Does not work?
Well, or stun and poke.
In General, I agree, pickpocketing is fierce here, and they are not alone. Too clever by half. On the controller, maybe even normal, but on the keyboard/mouse is the worst hardcore.

m
marvin57 03.02.20

insel260
Apparently it will have in the quest, but not in education.

S
Setesh 03.02.20

Pickpocketing is a very cool works, better than any other games already on the top 10 to inject

K
KonstKam 03.02.20

Like a technique issue sorted out, skill is also pumped, but still firing 100%!
No matter how you try - the result is the same: you grabbed my arm!

P
Pomu4 03.02.20

KonstKam
E clamped to the desired time, chose the question, opened them, allocated, returned to the door and pressed E. and all this time in the allotted time.
Better to steal from sleeping

K
KonstKam 03.02.20

Pomu4
What about the ...went back to the door and pressed E... - that I have not tried. Thanks, will try...

V
Vyxyxol 03.02.20

You do the training read the pawns? Or Olololo, come on, I know it, skipnet-skinuti. Easy on sleeping pumped the skill, come from perks, and theft becomes a cinch.

H
Haiiro Ookami 03.02.20

The question is still, how to steal from those who do not sleep. Job to steal in the city 5 shields. Chests until veri difficult. The key from the guard, who day and night round the castle welling. Pickpocketing level 6, somewhere, and the guard does not sleep, firing immediately. As I understand it, hacking me or the swing, or the guards Rob you need a very high level of thefts.

V
Vyxyxol 03.02.20

Haiiro Ookami
Train on cats (sleeping). xD

H
Haiiro Ookami 03.02.20

Muskrat
The cats is fine too.

I
Ioannn 03.02.20

Theft and burglary are implemented is very cool! Pumped, and pickpocketing, and breaking -right now it's cool. Hands at breaking steady locks break with a Bang, with kormannymi theft is also all good. So prokachivaya and again prokachivaya the author and will all the rules).

v
vadim81n 03.02.20

Haiiro Ookami
You need to be near the victim did not see other people, then go to step behind the victim and stealing as usual.

V
VioO 03.02.20

After kV with hanging theft icon theft in this city,and the guards agrada. Can buy off them or they can forget,if I'm not in that city to come?and then the XS in General,theft is not involved,but another kV made and that =_=

A
Aqel 03.02.20

Could a MOD came out for pickpocketing, and then both hurt? Skyrim was much better!!!

V
Vyxyxol 03.02.20

Aqel wrote:
both hurt
Yes where is easier? Press button, hold it (the longer the better), highlight the desired items, return to the top position. And in your Skyrim disgusting theft made. Say you've noticed if your clothes took off or not? And the hacking in Skyrim is shit, even in oblivion the hack was better.

M
Mavladiy1988 03.02.20

Muskrat
he wouldn't know))

A
Aqel 03.02.20

Hung job on the dagger Miller of pawns, how to pass it if the Pawns constantly talking about the beginning of the job and no other dialogues (and the paper does give of the). What to do how to pass it?

P
Popolam 03.02.20

Aqel
Version of the game is what?