3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kozinskiy 03.02.20 04:13 pm

Flickering during game play (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

In General, there have a freebie on origin this creation. Play,and after about half an hour noticed the annoying flickering of some textures ,or something of that sort, in the form of chaotic bands. How is this miracle remove, for a very way?
Config:i5-3570,750 Ti,12Gb RAM. Everything on high in FullHD, but antialiasing is disabled.
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
Driver for some update.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
vsynch (vertical sync) take it down.

P
Pro100 Endryu 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
The same garbage was the only game I have for a long time. Support probably should write

L
Lex Slim 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
Want the help-screen in the Studio please

D
Den4ikRZK 03.02.20

Same crap with flickering textures(also a freebie from Origin),but what is more interesting for pirates, this was not observed at all.
KST. in Battlefield 4 on your license, too, there is not a clear bug in the campaign,when the Chinese run through the machine,and then missing textures out of the car,the pirates didn't.

M
Mihail Kozinskiy 03.02.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Off
nickSIA
the latter is

S
SemyStall 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
Also playing for free, the configuration is weaker than you, but 4 hours no lanes nebylo. Graphics on average.

M

Lex Slim
not always there and due to too rapid scintillation it is impossible to make a screenshot, just not enough.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
the screen frequency what is native? and what is in the game? what is the native resolution for the card and what is in the game?
for example, if you have a monitor with 60 Hz, and you bet 75 you will have flicker. also if the card supports the maximum of 1920x1080, and you put more (or less) is also possible, such as glitches.
if you play on your TV, try connecting a regular monitor or play with frequency of the screen in the settings.
if the card is not pulling the game or already pogubit, maybe she jumps in voltage and as a result appear to flicker on the monitor. you can check this with programs such as SpeedFan and HWMonitor. if the voltage is not noticeably change over time or with increasing load, replace the power supply.
if the video card has multiple outputs for monitors, connect the monitor to another output (e.g., DVI output using adapter).
as said above, disable using and smoothing.
by the way what card is worth? manufacturer, AMD or NVIDIA?

so issue is only in this game? or all the rest the same?
suddenly there is such бякаhttp://nvworld.EN/faq/nvidia-panel-directaccess-warning/

M

ZiZu Zankercu
many of the questions I answered. Monique FullHd 60Hz(in 1600х1050 -75Hz), the game is more than 59 does not allow to put. The voltage on the map is stable. This bug only in this game, and, in two different assemblies, not depending on SSD/HDD(i5-3570+gtx750Ti(in full HD); g620+gt440(in 1280x1024)).
Monique connected through HDMI, through DVI and nothing changes, plus tested on different monitors.
And in order to eliminate other issues that I'm predicting, the temperature in the housing rises above 28 percent is not heated more than 52, 59-62 clip.
And yet, from myself a little: it is not necessary to repeat what I wrote earlier and that is given the answer, it is very annoying

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
I don't know who and WHERE you wrote it, flipped above, check out these posts not, therefore asked.
for all this info, I can only assume that the game isn't there. yesterday I decided to check and put this game (also picked up in origin for free) and everything goes well.
Win win 7x64, 16GB RAM DDR3, GTX 970, FX-6300.
video driver 361.75 from 27.01.2016

if the reinstallation doesn't help, I can advise to roll back the driver, for example on the one that I have 361.75
so, for the sake of experiment...

M

ZiZu Zankercu
but at least the question itself is read, and there are half the answer for 2 question answers below were.

PS. LAN, I will try to roll back the driver, if not laziness.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.02.20

Michael Kosinski
OK, you personally any more I shall not advise. poking himself if too lazy to answer a couple of times.

K
Kestiel 03.02.20

I have the same problem, flickers like a light ( window, lamp, reflection, etc.) Have a solution ?