3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr gamexboy 03.02.20 04:13 pm

The Avengers: infinity War, how do you? (NO SPOILERS)

Today I went to him in the movie. and you know what? I did not expect this!. The film is as elegant as possible. Do you think that the plot is predictable, and here and there! You will be very surprised by the plot development. This film has it all: humor, drama, action, special effects, EVERYTHING!
Do not take the money to go to him in the movie.

Ps hope the voice acting is not so in Panther. Movies watched in the Ukrainian language(maybe I live in Ukraine), the transfer satisfied. I hope Russian dubbing will not fail.
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 03.02.20

You RIL I hope that there will not be spoilers ?

M
Marquess 03.02.20

Even better Guardians ? The bps ?

m
mr gamexboy 03.02.20

Marquess
Personally, I'm on a movie already done, I have nothing to fear. Without spoilers, I wrote that the other is not afraid to go here)

K
Key Ovald 03.02.20

- You got them all?
- All.
- What have you sacrificed?
- All.

Here it is. This time we waited a long time predicted long ago.
When a superhero movie has run its course. And that time has come.
There is an interesting style as the Guardians or Thor 3, no interesting music (the same), but only formulaic superhero. No crazy humor as the Captain Tadpole (or half 3 in the Torah, or Guardians). I mean it is, but a couple of moments, nothing more. Characters well just a lot and they are all very rare exceptions, do not cause any emotions.
But not Thanos.
If in previous films, he looked pretty silly (well, at the beginning and then it looks retarded), then he shows himself really interesting, strong and complex character, standing above all the others combined. Scene search stone soul (here I say nothing) is one of the two most elegant, and it is because of emotions of the characters, and not some regular pastrello. This is the only character who goes to his goal, something that really cares and which causes the viewer some experience, and so well causes. In fact, he is the main character, the others, due to quantity, not more than an empty extras.
The second chilling stage is the final. The finale is elegant, interesting and unique, there is nothing to say.
The rest is just action, in which something interesting actually there. Even a special prettiness no.
But there is something that negates even the good that is in the movie - logic. Then her lifeless corpse once again kicked. In fact, the most interesting character - Thanos with his moral dilemma is it worth the lives of billions of the single life (Yes, damn it, worth it, if you are moronic idealists as CEP) - the logic sends to the scrap. Because... and with the guys he got the idea that the entire universe (!) crowded (!!!)? No, seriously? More than 100 billion and that's just in our galaxy! Stars, not planets! In our galaxy! And all galaxies more than 7 trillion (and probably more)!!! ALL are overpopulated!? Yes, damn it, with the technology of the aliens (damn, they are a neutron star as a forge to use!!!) what prevents all this to terraform? What prevents stupid to build new planets, especially with such epic glove?!
And it's me talking about everything else, especially about the battle in Wakanda. They do know what artillery is? Damn, one of the Soviet Katyusha + right outdoor Board (in the hallway) and all the Khan.
In short, in the movie, can not walk, especially in 3D, maybe it is and spoil the impression from the picture. Too much flickering.
6/10

d
darkpromo 03.02.20

a typical movie on comics, 5/10

M
Mariiial 03.02.20

Well, as usual will

K
Kassandra_Rain 03.02.20

Went to the movie and loved it. But the ending is something...Started the credits and I sat there and thought to myself: what the hell just happened!???
Spoileron seriously removed the spider???I almost wept at this moment :(((
Cumberbatch in the role of Dr. Strange is just gorgeous.

P
ProPsyh 03.02.20

Key Oweld
Regarding logic Thanos, Yes, it's imperfect, but because he is a villain and sees only the option of prosperity.

K
Key Ovald 03.02.20

DiRazr
It was imperfect and debated if he was only talking about the overcrowded planets. And it is about the entire universe, the numbers I quoted.
Especially because it is followed consciously, not out of fear.

V
VICH68 03.02.20

great movie, I liked it!

s
saa0891 03.02.20

After watching I had the same feeling as when I passed Mass Effe 3 (by the way, initially in scenery Karpyshyn ageing stars there's just all it is logical),the motivation of the villain came up with the same crazy.