3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
magdak0121 03.02.20 04:13 pm

How to get more than 1 survivor in your party? (State of Decay 2)

How to get more than 1 survivor in your party?
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ramano 03.02.20

magdak0121
no way.I think over time they will introduce it and a lot of weapons and sensitive,the Trucks would be cars with machine guns))

m
magdak0121 03.02.20

I wonder with cheat engine this limit can be removed

P
Pupsik 3D 03.02.20

magdak0121
No

m
magdak0121 03.02.20

And if you play the campaign, but simply to create characters there are two in your party?

M
Metis163 03.02.20

magdak0121
Well you have already answered. No more than two to play. In the beginning the three of us can run and then to first base. Poopy licensed and with others in the coop run
There are no rules of the company to create)
There with training and without training)
Lord. Would be better if the book started advertising, not the game)

T
Timuchin 03.02.20

One can your to take.And the second with the allies.For 100 influence.Maybe more is possible.But two enough for the eyes)

_
_Snayper_ 03.02.20

Timucin
If you have already taken from its base partner NPCs, it shouldn't take a second for 100 influence from the neighbors - the game does not. The exception is the job of the joint with neighbors, to a maximum of +3 partner 1 and 2 neighbors.

T
Timuchin 03.02.20

Sniper
Maybe I have a glitch.But really with a partner.The allies take the people by the influence of the XS

_
_Snayper_ 03.02.20

Timucin
Maybe the game patched and now you can take an additional partners at the neighbors for influence - that would be good. My version of the game 1.3160.34.2 - when you come with your partner to the neighbors, the point is to take a partner for 100 the influence of the red and inactive. Even when you're with a partner from your community partner shakes a dogfight and shooting (very rare and crooked shoot bots bummer :(). Really want at least 2 teammates from their base to take - that would have rocked. If anyone knows, you can stand on the spot and other high objects - zombies will not reach you, and you can safely pump fire :)

T
Timuchin 03.02.20

Sniper
It is that I do not know.How not to hurt tired of the game.Abandoned.Heart 50 caliber three shot kill.The car blowing up.You can fix it.Attack the weak.4 the passage is not one Persian is not lost.The first part was harder.I'll wait for the real challenges and missions.About the campaign mode is silent.Could at least some thread to create.Which is a pity.