3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik2187836 03.02.20 04:14 pm

Hidden mission (Far Cry 5)

What are you hidden mission met in the game (those that do not glow on the map? I have just one mission in the region of Faith and left everything. I can't find where it is. Found the last mission Director, which is also not shown. Help, who faced)
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
deleted user azaza 03.02.20

vitalik2187836
That's back so to speak on business again in the region of Verka and came across the brow, which gave a mission to destroy the green containers with whim, although Verka I already killed long ago, well, still some couple of such missions was in the region of St. John, like start with the helicopter to shoot at the letters to YES on the hill and begins a mission to destroy these letters. And in the region of Faith the same, just need to start shooting from RPGs or the chopper on the statue of Joseph a.k.a Father

v
vitalik2187836 03.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh
Father put out a long time ago, yes also destroyed. In fact it is the only mission I have left in the game.

F
Fier Filth 03.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh
The destruction of the statue is not hidden mission, it in jail you can take. Think of letters as well

d
deleted user azaza 03.02.20

Fier Filth
Thanks for the info, didn't just videos on YouTube I saw where it blew up.

F
Fier Filth 03.02.20

vzhuh vzhuh
I was glad to help, just need more local talk, I happen to be about fishing quest took.

19Grey62 03.02.20

and I one a beacon to wolves and are not found again, started the game, now slowly...

p
psythra 03.02.20

19Grey62
Himself all over the place,but never found the last one.If you find - can screen.Re-take no time just.Topusko Khan

P
Pertrubator 03.02.20

psythra
Google to help. Maps with markers and a list of all the quests available.

m
mvictory 03.02.20

vitalik2187836
Check zametalsya if you have a quest junkie Tick. I have it why not zametalsya. This is where you have to push the angels into the fiery pit. In one of the descriptions says that they first need to burn, and then push. Perhaps this is why he was not credited.

D
DrAgon_steel 03.02.20

With the quest of Tick - you just have to stand in pits so that would strike the angel flew in the pit...

m
mvictory 03.02.20

DrAgon_steel
Did so. You see it in the list of passed?

D
DrAgon_steel 03.02.20

mvictory
Yeah the second time was closed. There should be a certain amount of time to distribute for 1 pit, and then the second, and the rest in my opinion just finish.

v
vitalik2187836 03.02.20

DrAgon_steel
Any pit push should be the main thing desired number to dial.

D
DrAgon_steel 03.02.20

vitalik2187836
At first the pit was a joke - to near the shed mobs over - and one who had fled to me from the far barn, climbed up a building and kill a drug dealer)))
Had to replay and run up close, saying: come to me, banderlog.

r
rastamani 03.02.20

vitalik2187836
collect the bodies and throw into the pit counts.
And at the expense of the mission, YES the quest is given after Cleansing when prizemlyaetsya by helicopter after rescuing Merle, one of the rebels talking about the letters on the mountain.

N
Nikola1957 03.02.20

rastamani wrote:
after rescuing Merle, one of the rebels talking about the letters on the mountain.
Never know who says what... Is this the task appears in a menu? And while the job is not on the menu - it is not received.
PS
The YES is hidden on a plan of developers. Guess shooting - easy-hints enough, but the job can only begin execution. Another thing is the glitches... here is commemorated a clever secret stash Gone to the mountains. The tip it gives informants - but as it turned out, not always. And don't forget this stash...