3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 03.02.20 04:15 pm

Where are the pirates? (Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia)

Denovo it does not have,so where is the pirate version?
33 Comments
Sort by:
y
ybomaco 03.02.20

RTYWD
Stop it now!

R
RTYWD 03.02.20

ybomaco
Nope

S
Setesh 03.02.20

RTYWD wrote:
Hard to answer
someone is bound pirates gash?
the audacity level 80...

R
RTYWD 03.02.20

Sites
Denovo it does not,judge for yourself in one day games without a break protection)

y
ybomaco 03.02.20

RTYWD
The day has not yet passed...Dude, so looking forward to how you would long ago he pirates gash...

m
mishazgetss 03.02.20

Come on, what guy pounced. Here 80% users are waiting for pirateck. CODEX's usually quickly understand if there is really no denovo.

A
Alex the One 03.02.20

The audacity of the author of the post commensurate with the arrogance of Sega through the game a dozen DLTS in half or even close to the full cost of the release version. Separately sell DLC for blood and dismemberment is generally the height of insanity!
Well if in a year or two after the release they rolled out the gold edition with all DLC at a tolerable price, but no!

m
mishazgetss 03.02.20

Alex the One
the audacity of Shogi is not commensurate to the arrogance of the author.

B
Berik Makishev 03.02.20

Unfortunately, there is denovo, read reddit

B
Berik Makishev 03.02.20

B
Berik Makishev 03.02.20

B
Berik Makishev 03.02.20

So the issue is not urgent, buy it, or wait for 3-4 months!

m
mishazgetss 03.02.20

Guys, disagree. Kin will not.

R
RTYWD 03.02.20

Berwick Makishev
Just blood added,and somehow not atmospheric,and pirates still download necessary in order to evaluate the product)

B
Berik Makishev 03.02.20

RTYWD
Yes, of course.While better than other TV series gamei. Trust me they are better in this part. Me Rome 2 more than this supposedly addon with weird mechanics.

S
Setesh 03.02.20

RTYWD wrote:
Denovo in it
where did you get?

R
RTYWD 03.02.20

Berwick Makishev
Her Rome is not gone at all,the map is huge,I'm more of the regional goals vary like,such as Shogun and thrones,though the second has not played yet

R
RTYWD 03.02.20

Sites
Thought not,as in the list under the protection of denovo,(Wikipedia)was not Britain

S
Setesh 03.02.20

RTYWD
According to Wiki - this is a solution I can write that there is no Genovy in any game - believe?

B
Berik Makishev 03.02.20

CPY is even eye looked at the game and then sawing the Italian series and all the movies on DVD litsuhi. The old Reddit is more reliable than the wiki believe me.