3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maklaren1 03.02.20 04:16 pm

The Holy stronghold of Areas (Battle Chasers: Nightwar)

Where to get components

1) to Kill the boss in the Pale Cathedral, HUNGER, his call will need 3 Fang of an ancient vampire mined on eater mana in Mana break and the blood Bank after his assassination you have, Insidious blood energy

2) In the cave Banog find a Broken stronghold of Hargeisa, the second component

3) the Remaining components in the last dungeon you will find on high difficulty

7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Faceless Void 03.02.20

maklaren1
Thank you bro!

M
MindStep 03.02.20

maklaren1
A very detailed description of what does not exist, and now about what you want to do really, and where can we find it?
1) In the Pale Cathedral in the Northern part of the Kara (the place of the Cathedral on the map are correct oddly enough in the post above) you need to kill the Hunger. This will give you perform one of the tasks of Hunting the Hunters and the part to create Legendary weapons. To do this, in the Pale Cathedral on the second floor we find the fountain of blood and levitarum vessel. Take the vessel. We are told that you must return to the fountain with 3 Fangs ancient vampire-filled vessel.
The vessel is filled in the Crimson garden which is to the East (right) from the Pale of the Cathedral in a bloody fountain in one of the locations (when was the first time the Crimson garden on Heroic difficulty, for some reason it was not possible to fill it there). The fangs of vampires fall of the Ancient vampires (regular mobs found in the Crimson garden (not where the fellow describes above)). In the Pale Cathedral also meet 2 of the Ancient vampire. On Legendary difficulty in the Crimson garden I met 2 Ancient vampires and I filled the vial with blood. Then returned to the Pale Cathedral and approaching the fountain of blood he called for a Famine.

s
soulfox 03.02.20

MindStep
Well, in dungeon also see ancient vampires.

M
MindStep 03.02.20

soulfox
And Mana rift and the Crimson garden is both the dungeon.
8-10 times I passed Mana rift on Legendary difficulty and no Ancient vampire met during these 8-10 times. In the Crimson Garden on Legendary difficulty each time you pass the were Ancient vampires. If the Ancient vampires and are found in the Mana rift, I do not come across (with the passage of the dungeons I clean everything completely), I propose a feasible version of the progress of task Hunger based on my own experience. Faster go red in the garden where there is a high chance to knock the Fangs of an ancient vampire Ancient vampires and at the same time to fill the vessel with blood than to seek the Ancient vampires in other places where the probability of their occurrence is much lower (recall that in the Mana rift, I have not met one Ancient vampire for 8-10 playthroughs on Legendary difficulty), and then still go to the Crimson garden in order to fill the vessel with blood in a bloody fountain.

s
soulfox 03.02.20

MindStep
Well, CU has posted the Hyde collection legendary, very dry putting like to call air hunger because the emphasis in the subject - it legendary.

M
MindStep 03.02.20

soulfox
Unfortunately, he pointed out wrong. The cook in exactly the place I described above.

s
santey88 03.02.20

Where to fill the vessel with blood? when I walk in the Crimson Forest so I have the hat.