3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mariya Ivanova_99 03.02.20 04:16 pm

Out games

Began to throw out of the games.some as soon as I started the gameplay( gta5 for example) , others after 5 minutes of gameplay.( E.g. resident evil 5). What's the problem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZloyViki 03.02.20

Maria Иванова_99
You can describe the issue in detail how and when it started and what preceded it?

M
Mariya Ivanova_99 03.02.20

ZloyViki
Just a week ago turned off normally. After a couple of days turned on and such here pies.

P
Pilat. 03.02.20

Maria Иванова_99
he suggests it's time to go cook soup

M

Pilat.
Already cooked, don't worry.?

T
Tsar_I_Bog 03.02.20

Are there any error messages? How it crashes? Just closes? And if you play in window? There is a screenshot of task Manager after starting the game? What software was installed, the other PC? Maybe he was upgraded? Long ago updated the driver?

P
Pilat. 03.02.20

Maria Иванова_99
a screenshot of the soup with the proof in the Studio

r
requiemmm 03.02.20

The wheel kicked? Yeah. The headlights wiped? Yeah. Well then, call the service! (C)
Well, the rights of a finger to the sky, or overheating, or the memory of the departed, now hot. It is necessary to watch the temperature, a fan died or heatsink you decided to get the RAM, clean the contacts with alcohol, put it back...but in hemorrhoids by correspondence is not treated. Maybe just caught some Trojan.

M

Tsar_I_Bog
Errors does not produce, or even crashes or collapses, and in task Manager says the process is not responding.