3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20 04:18 pm

Game of the Year Edition the problem with the Russification (Fallout 3)

Guys please help ! Bought Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition steam-tried all localization, but 1 does not translate the point in the beginning of the game when for example you created a character and you begin to remove the screen becomes white and is written a Year later in the background speak English, although playing for a long time in repak everything was in Russian and now also. Help solve the problem or throw off the normal crack I have the entire ' net clambered.
18 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gunlinger 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG
the problem is that the game is not friendly with multi-core processors that hangs, you have a couple of lines in the config file for the forced enable to register and all

N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20

Gunlinger
If you don't like ! Carefully read the question.

R
RikoChiko 03.02.20

I do not remember this myself crack set.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933067477

L
Linch2000 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG wrote:
although playing for a long time in repak
Well, play Repack.

N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20

Linch2000
Well, do not go just do not know.

N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20

Recochica
Tried the exact same problem.

O
Olly-alpha 03.02.20

No other localization. She once almost dogs all over the Internet looking. No, only this, which is odd, because about repak is completely true. Once a long time ago I also held in the hands of pirates with a fully adequate translation. But separately the same case for you license. It from us or very carefully concealed.
Fortunately, a few background remarks on angels is not a problem.

g
gmh4589 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG
To videos Russified, after you install the Ruzicka need to run .bat file that goes along with the boy

R
Rolemanser 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG
If you've got the incentive is fallout new Vegas, put the mod the spirit of the fallen worlds and quietly play from F3 and Vegas in one game.

C
Cvoxalury 03.02.20

I have exactly the same situation and all, I think. There's just not included these short videos (included only more important, Intro, ending). And liberty Prime is not duplicated, which is bad, because in Russian it sounded much better.

Maybe you can just download a Repack and take the files from it? With the invalidation of archives and all that.

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG
Bought at GOG and I gave it back.There are a number of games with the lack of Russian voice:Assasins creed 1,TES 4 Region,Return To Castle Wolfenstein,Far Cry 1.The Incentive is even BFBC2 without Russian voice. I simply do buy litsku,and pass on the pirates

N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20

Cvoxalury
I'll try, but I think it will be like TES 4 if you copy the files to the steam folder and delete the Repack the game will not start.

N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20

gmh4589
For more detail please.

t
tchuzhy 03.02.20

To replace the entire Data folder to the same of Repack. I have it worked out.

T
Tsar_I_Bog 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG wrote:
tried all the localization, but 1 does not translate the point in the beginning of the game when for example you created a character and you begin to remove the screen becomes white and is written a Year later in the background, speak English,
So not only translates this point? Or does the crack not put? On the clean version of the pose, or the first in English of the play?

N
NGDFNGDFNHFNHG 03.02.20

Tsar_I_Bog
clean steam version put crack all in Russian except this part

T
Tsar_I_Bog 03.02.20

NGDFNGDFNHFNHG
I can now nonsense will tell, but it may well nafig? It's in the beginning of the game, maybe just bagnulo. Then transfer normal?

R
RikoChiko 03.02.20

I have the Incentive not Goti edition negativ crack there was not a single word of English.