3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 03.02.20 04:18 pm

The change of equipment employee base (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Sorry to bother you in this troubling year. Tell me comrades, how can I change the equipment of your employees, on the basis of my mother's walking? So I created the protection group and is filled with staff and all is not possible to change the gear for them. The menu at VCU clambered forward base was built, for what?! Now before the 30 mission is the legendary gunsmith.
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickroma7 03.02.20

does

A
Aleksey Bondarenko 1 03.02.20

nickroma7
in the description of many items has the phrase it is possible to arm the security detachment or something.

T
Technic82 03.02.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Eco friendly wrapped you, tricky)). I respect people who can with our Great and Powerful properly and are interested to apply!
And on a question above you stated : no, unfortunately. I could not, at the time.

T
Technic82 03.02.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
Although, you can Google the same...

A

Technic82
Google requests more than ten words gives full neadekvatno. In fact, I'm so here the subject and created, and before that a half-hour searching for Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain transfer your save file from Ground zeroes pirates. The word pirate in any of the issued references was not.

I
ILIA_1992 03.02.20

You can't choose the weapon they wish. For example, to give the RPG all. It will not work.
You can do to fighters have been fatal-not a lethal weapon or to choose a melee weapon and far. Can suit the pump for the soldiers.

A

ILIA_1992
that's what I want. lethal-not lethal weapons, melee weapons and far, Can suit to pump for the soldiers that's all, where? In development is nothing like that. The change in VCU either.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 03.02.20

In the settings for base defense you can choose between lethal and non-lethal weapons. You can also choose the distance - near, intermediate and far. Accordingly, use shotguns (melee), assault rifles and machine guns and so on heavy weapons (medium) and sniper weapons (long-range). Weapons and armor are selected automatically from the best of your knowledge. The staff wears only then learned that the list of studies written in green. In this way and individually for each weapon and armor can not be selected.

A

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
here and plugging. Where are the settings for base defense? Where we study the armor for your staff? I have green written in the studies only a form of combat and camouflage suit. Long been investigated, but no one on base does not wear them.

M

Alexei Bondarenko 1

Alexei Bondarenko 1 wrote:
I have green written in the studies only a form of combat and camouflage suit
And the other they don't. When lethal weapons are the combat form is the best protection. While not lethal ghillie suit, which complicates the detection of the defenders.
Where are the settings for base defense?

Then understand.

A

from.me.this.item.no. WTFPASS...

M

On the last screen choose what platforms to use. Only to the main. To the main at all the sites, both the main and PB. Or you can apply settings to all platforms on all databases, ie the chief, engineering, med. etc. the First two points apply if you are going to each platform to configure. And third, if you want the selected scheme to all to apply.

M

from.me.this.item.no. WTFPASS...
It is only available from a helicopter. On earth if idroid open it will not. Well, it is available only once to receive an access protection unit. And he opens up the story after the attack on the main base. It starts right during one of the missions at the second location.

A

A

I
ILIA_1992 03.02.20

Alexei Bondarenko 1
There are in game options to a fighter to hang a new armor, you must first buy the upgrade, and this requires resources and money.

D
Dreyk Rand 03.02.20

I noticed one small detail - you mentioned that you are not the owner of the licensed version of the game. Most likely pirated version of the game is not sync with the game servers, from which it follows that you can't use the online component.
At a certain stage in the game you becomes available SECOND BASE, with its SEPARATE construction of the platforms and, as you can already guess, equipment protection, and what was going on. It is designed in the basis that other players could attack it and not the plate. But since there is no message server is not, in fact, and bases.
And if the answer to your question is no, the main database does not change the equipment of soldiers, as far as I know at the moment. If I can find the words to refute my information - I will unsubscribe here.

A

Dreyk Rand
thanks for the informative response indeed, long a waited, although it was understood