3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20 04:19 pm

To search the tomb of Witcher George stuck BUG (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the moment the chain is left to search the tomb and get 2 recipes (which there should be). But alas, the tomb of I inactive.
In the early llah I went to Enigma which protected the chest and stole the chest wash things but maybe not all well, in General I do not know what to do the screen attached already the entire Internet clambered nowhere I have not seen how to fix want Seth Griffin.
Help!

img.playground.ru/images/2/7/37339612_6485974521.. width=780 height=1044.9056603773586 />

img.playground.ru/images/2/3/37378001_6485974355.. width=780 height=1044.9056603773586 />
16 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

Please help

K
KRAsher12 03.02.20

Sergei Protsky
I can only advise using the console command to add myself drawing,but the quest is not zametalsya, so only give it(

O
Oleg V 03.02.20

sometimes this happens after the incident is not treated... try to load a much earlier save...

W
Widukind 03.02.20

Sergei Protsky
There is not in the sarcophagus drawings, and his head chest and drawings in it, the chest are highlighted wegmachen flair. Although it is not clear how there can be drawing 4 out of 6. The idea is that in a lighthouse on a Lonely rock, drawing a silver sword, in a Forgotten Bastion of drawing the steel sword, then you have found the idea just two of the drawing, and in the tomb 4 of the drawing elements of armor. Looks like some kind of bug

K
Konstantin Rubcov 03.02.20

Sergey Procida drawing are in other places

S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

KRAsher12
I'm playing through the PS on the TV if it is possible to add a recipe I'll schasliv quest no matter close or not, it is important to collect the first set, the second has everything ready and improve in any way without first set(

S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

Konstantin Rubtsov
Skidoo all studied (I found recipes I can craft right now)

S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

Oleg
Play PS don't know how to load a previously already 20+ level is not in the list even earlier saved

S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

The armor school the Griffin in the Witcher 3 you can start collecting from LVL 7, but you have to remember that you have to face with a monster 14 level. And the high complexity of the search set is to start with the 11-15 level. School Griffin consists of 6 items hidden in Velen':

Steel Sword of the Griffin (in the ruins of Handhold);
Silver Sword of the Griffin (in the lighthouse on the North-West Velena);
Armor Griffin (in the Grotto of the dragon hunters);
Boots of the Griffon (in the Grotto of the dragon hunters);
Gloves of Griffin (in the Grotto of the dragon hunters);
Pants Griffin (in the Grotto of the dragon hunters).
A distinctive feature of this set is the lack of crossbow

K
KPOT1987 03.02.20

Sergei Protsky
In the chest was to lie down the whole set of armor. Only load previous saves. Or score and play without this set (with its collection and further glitches will be).

H
Homikator 03.02.20

If I remember correctly, there is a console Command to instantly finish any quest, you only need to know its id, although I could be wrong, haven't played in probably a year.

S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

MR.Homikator
Yes, everything would be fine but as the console launch on PS4?

H
Homikator 03.02.20

Sergei Protsky
Not really, they need to make a shortcut of the game in the game folder, to write down some code, run the game from this shortcut and enter the command, but I don't remember which and what code, I remember myself from textures so pulled.

t
tvoimoiagent 03.02.20

In the trunk look, not in the tomb, as you wrote earlier. Look carefully, some of the drawings are well hidden. The game is all quest items highlighted in red where much easier. Suggest to include a note on the mini map, there will be a magnifier to a red light, if things are tight.

S
Sergey Prockiy 03.02.20

tvoimoiagent
Yes, I Abril chests 10 times all there's nothing there , we looked everywhere, but looked VIDOS where hildren retsy to be seen, I have 2 recipes which I got from the same trunk and they are there 4 was supposed to be on the gloves and boots no screenshots I supremely threw up but only 2 Retz took

t
tvoimoiagent 03.02.20

Sergei Protsky
Boots, location: North of the castle the Bloody Baron, among the ruins(above tavern the junction). Peppers-right of Bronic. Location-The Ashes. Read all the books that take MB not read what this quest is not moving.