3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nait123321 03.02.20 04:20 pm

Extra mark on the map? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, I pass this stupid concept of AC(with chests). Came to this point on the map, like in all the chests were blutal, but shows what - not. Bug or hidden somewhere? Online map this point no.

20 Comments
Sort by:
s
strong.play 03.02.20

If you do not go off the icon for the treasure, clear pepper that somewhere you missed something or someone was not killed.May remain for example, one naquera hanging out who knows where while you suffer and then seek, and what actually I have the icon doesn't go off like all killed all oblatas.I know how it was:I was collecting contraband on Skellige you know swam dived like all the rules.Then accidentally ran into a reef, the boat went down a siren with her and collected the contraband close and count up so the same crap doesn't go off the badge and all.I think 50: 50 is either a bug or really where that lies.

J
Jimmy.Lee 03.02.20

nait123321
Like in this cave armorer school of the bear is, maybe you never found it?

n
nait123321 03.02.20

Jimmy.Lee
On the 1st screenshot are the chests with the drawings of the armor. I took everything from there

n
nait123321 03.02.20

strong.play
Well I went around 3 times already. It is a narrow cave with only 1 pocket where were the chests that I cleaned out. Upstairs, all empty.

a
alex_sarsom 03.02.20

I have the full passage there sat two trolls and all. No icons treasures. Marker on the map via the console is not opened?

n
nait123321 03.02.20

alex_sarsom
Open, but then started a new game(for testing). So in that place, and 2 question mark

B
BSSBloodShoot 03.02.20

recently with the passage met with a similar situation, only in a different place in the nursery with monsters. All bluthal,all killed,a figure the icon is not extinguished, and meditation,and the transition from the other locations, and running around in this cave for a sign of chest,but nothing helped. Then purely by chance in front of the entrance to the cave, found the treasure chest in the woods and the icon disappeared.

a
alex_sarsom 03.02.20

nait123321
Open badges through the console can cause such bugs. This cave, if my memory has not changed, do the quest. Like the quest with riddles trolls linked, they are in the pot boiled someone, not long ago passed, I do not remember.

n
nait123321 03.02.20

According to Vastu decided to walk to this place at first(only the main quest(surprisingly took 10 minutes, lol)). In the end, nothing showed.
2 assumptions:
1) Under the cave another cave
2) a Chest will appear later???

I
Ilya Krasilov 03.02.20

nait123321
it's kind of like the quest a cave, there will be Dykstra job

s
strong.play 03.02.20

nait123321
Yeah I'll see if I find anything or come up with something to say)))

s
strong.play 03.02.20

nait123321
So, look if you in truth have oblatas all that is possible reason it is in the knackery or the monsters that live there.Smart people have correctly written that this cave quest a Quest is like a Deadly conspiracy.And there is the set bear.In the pocket of the cave.Look I think get a little in the story, pass some time then go back to it.If nothing change then go to this quest Deadly conspiracy and go through it.There on the map and they say a breeding ground for monsters.Get some sleep maybe naquera again respawntime.And so I XS.I have all the rules icon is not active.

R
Rywlan 03.02.20

You have some kind of bug with the map. Or mod what installed. In the place which you indicate, needs to be one point. A breeding ground for monsters. And you have the icon hidden treasures that should not be there In the devil's pit you also have two points, and should be one

R
Rywlan 03.02.20

Here is a screenshot from one site with an interactive map.
Spoiler

R
Rywlan 03.02.20

So Yes, this is another sign on the map. And not only in the place and in the devil's pit.

n
nait123321 03.02.20

Rywlan
I checked the file integrity, and you hit 3. Then started a new game, about the result I wrote above - there are two signs.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.02.20

inagda I have happened that when padmakar was retireval chests without the fact of obtaining micro jobs they are not extinguished
but it seems to me that the couple lies in another cave. there such is, in short there is Nada on the trail to go do a surface dive and there gravoglas and ische is a quest like this and there boots some Pocono eaten. and ische there like a chest some were. quest from to no. and if there is 4 level to anyremote gravoglas so dysch of the Witcher and the Witcher so prayyyy immediately
and even in that area should be a cave with pot and mushrooms but there on the branch of a certain story finally truly needs to be but without the flourish is just like an empty cave.
and so there is an extra sign. this is the entrance to the cave where the devil's pit because it is virtually the caves no
and chests like on the map markers do not exist.

n
nait123321 03.02.20

MunchkiN 616
The cave is, if you come in tight to the door - she appears on the minimap. Conclusion: either this 2 output, either the plot will open(as for example the cave with the witches)
As well, information, interactive map is not relevant. As for the resources with a static map - this icon is

M
MunchkiN 616 03.02.20

nait123321
the entrance to the cave might be where the upper skins of your cave, approximately in the direction of the cursor on the coast which
why it appears that these objects at different heights are. and the map especially is still above or below the ground.

A
Azeruy 03.02.20

KRC..
The same problem was had here oblatas the box, the icon disappeared