3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HER535 03.02.20 04:21 pm

Russian language in the European version (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Russian as language to include in the European version ?
31 Comments
Sort by:
-
--00--00-- 03.02.20

If you're unable to change it in the menu, then try to spool a file with a Russian voice acting, third-party site and replace the file localization.lang to the one that corresponds to the East European region.

For voice acting you will need three files:

sounds_rus.pck
sounds_rus_fun.pck
sounds_rus_playgo.pck

And throw them in a folder Assassin's Creed Origins\sounddata\PC

A
Alterr87 03.02.20

These files, who should take https://yadi.sk/d/qb__rLhJ3QASKw

H
HER535 03.02.20

Alterr87
Thank you bro

A
Alterr87 03.02.20

HER535
Accomplish your goal then it turned out or not.

F
FiercestLeek02 03.02.20

I didn't have a ride...

H
HER535 03.02.20

Beard and litsuhu Russian rocked and to a support called long and sad arguing we agreed on the fact that only the pirates will be able to take care of their customers and they are on the way and so you need to look for the version on the Sino-Russian region

D
Dima Ksendzyk 03.02.20

Alterr87
might not throw again the sound in assassins creed origins

I
IsapS 03.02.20

Tried replacing localization.lang, then at least to try with a sub title but them..why not wheels. You need to put the Russian and go offline.

A
Alterr87 03.02.20

Dima Ksendzuk
Updated download link

I
IsapS 03.02.20

Alterr87
Not prokanaet your files, not hawala a game, maybe for protection, maybe need to rewrite the file, that the game understood that she was EN by default, you need to run, but just such a choice.

I
IsapS 03.02.20

Who have Russian ACC, give BRO just perekusyvaete files from your Akka and go offline, that he would have played. While this is the easiest way, offline activation of its kind.
That's how I did, I bought ACC for 101,33 R (you can look somewhere cheaper), there was a Russian version, was changed to Russian and placed into files and then game will start in Russian. Yes, ACC can of course return, but that would go offline and play enough.
Still cheaper than buying the game in store.

F
FastFurious 03.02.20

Language is wired into the executable, in the same Mass Effect, Andromeda, English speaking users have made a patcher for the executable, where you can any language to throw at the Assassin unfortunately this settings is not((

S
Sapachev 03.02.20

There are АСDLC unlocker. I subtitles Russian made the last few kilometers to ACC.

M
Metallist_SH 03.02.20

Throw off ekzeshnik games might be able to PEEN it, that in Russian also, it is advisable to look at the registry file of the game. Not guaranteed, of course, that will do, but you can try.

P
Pahan4ik159 03.02.20

--00--00-- all rolled thank you.

V
Vladimirhan 03.02.20

Pahan4ik159
In the end I ride ? Also threw the files and the exact same garbage all in English.

N
Nikolay AAA 03.02.20

Simple replacement of files will not help, that's for sure. I have two accounts, one with a Russian voice acting (replacement seller) second one is without it (original version). Did the following - went to Russian account, you hit Russian language, and entered into the previously installed game and it was Russian voice and text. Change user in uplay, downloaded it and dick there! or the Russian voice, no language!

Tech support by the way ready to help, but I beg to confirm the purchase of the game (check, etc.)

M
Metallist_SH 03.02.20

That voice worked for Russian Akka - make, it is possible. The text is not understood, because my old bucket is not a game, so all sorts of fraud on introduction of the Russian test is not possible.

N
Nikolay AAA 03.02.20

Witchers
Waiting for recipe for the voice acting, not just possible or impossible.

M
Max_Prime 03.02.20

FastFurious
Give me a link here or in a PM plz I want this for Battlefront 2 find