3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTAman 03.02.20 04:22 pm

Experience GTA 5 (PS3) (Grand Theft Auto 5)

pix.PlayGround.ru

Please note that spoilers, ie, the premature disclosure of important information, which spoils the impression of the game and destroys the suspense, shall be punished by disabling access to the site for a long time. If you are using spoilers in the message, you need to use the tag hidden text (for convenience, use the button "Spoiler" above the input field):

pix.PlayGround.ru

The previous part
80 Comments
Sort by:
N
No more drugs... 03.02.20

Guys, wait does nothing....I have to be honest, they held up when I is launched for the PS 3.All who are waiting, it creation on a PC - my advice is wait. She looks terrible. I regret that spent money on the PS3 version of this game...as I have a disc of this horror.....I'm in shock. I don't want to spoil your impression from this game. I'm with you waiting for it on PC. For Sonya there are plenty of other games that GTA will not even remember. Just if it's creation to run after One of us, the feeling is that playing the PS One. I don't say this is a wild sonkovskim exclusive (though there is that),but GTA 5 looks shabby.To the extent pathetic that mods on the PS version of GTA 4 look at it as a schoolboy....Or am I not a console gamers, but it is clear that rocky saved at all. Do not argue, there may be a wild gameplay....but after Some of us...GTA 5 looks like a sad cookie
My advice: if anyone thought that would buy conelco for GTA 5 - think about it forget it. Sonal worth to buy for completely different games. Beyond....Heavy rain...Some of us...Anchi....And Playstation Plus gives completely wild bonuses...

It is recommended to refrain from words like "sonol" — they are bad for karma. (GTAмaнъ)

d
dimka3991 03.02.20

No more drugs...
Normally there all with the game if you run not on the old tube TV.

G
GhostRusSPB 03.02.20

dimka3991
Yeah yeah, played the PS3 version on a good TV , count hadasti, eyes in an hour direct sail.

The only game (in my opinion) chic on the PS3 is Gran Turismo, and this is so-so.

Took a friend's PS3 to play GTA 5 , eventually playing Gran Turismo

G
GTAman 03.02.20

No more drugs...
All who are waiting, it creation on a PC - my advice is wait. She looks terrible.
It looks better Quartet no mods, and the scale is superior to SA, so this is the best GTA. For kruzis of school age she may not be attractive. What's the point, they complain that the game is after the passage has nothing to do! How we played GTA 3 at the time and not get bored? And okay GTA 5 now was not so outstanding at Frimley compared to other games, but in fact the opposite is top Five open worlda.

N
No more drugs... 03.02.20

GTAмaнъ
mate, I don't understand something or where...For fun I launched GTA 4 on the computer. It REALLY looks better.At times. I do NOT grafodrocher, but GTA 5 on consoles are TERRIBLE. I really regret that I gave my money for it...
dimka3991
You answer nothing at all. removed. It seems to me that the person who buys the console at least suggests that he needs a normal TV...the TV On the lamp I in the childhood on the Dandy played...

Be polite to the other party. (GTAмaнъ)

G
GTAman 03.02.20

No more drugs...
but GTA 5 on consoles are TERRIBLE
And on YouTube there.

I do NOT grafodrocher
I really regret that I gave my money for it...
Paragraphs are mutually exclusive.

d
dimka3991 03.02.20

No more drugs...
It seems to me that the person who buys the console at least suggests that he needs a normal TV..

I don't know what you got there for normal TV, but the less expensive models, even with the ladders on the right and all you need to climb in the settings of the TV and PS3.

B
BergoVic 03.02.20

Playing on the PS3, the TV in cinema mode with reduced sharpness.
For some it myltse, and I like it. And ladders no.

L
Laposchka 03.02.20

Love it on the PS3 Nishino, sell the disc for PS3, take for Xbox =(

F
FucQ 03.02.20

Lapushka

I most no brakes. Maybe another problem?

S
Steel Happy 03.02.20

kind of absurd, took the game - no sagging fps, everything is dynamic, everything flies. In terms of graphics, this is the most beautiful GTA to date, time (if you don't like the boring gray of liberty city). The people snickering in my opinion. Go play Cruzes, where you will be the graphics. Yes, and it is foolish to compare it with the Last Of Us, games are different - in one open world to another corridor. But I admit - Last of Us - chic. On the basis of (subjective) 2 is the best game of the year GTA V and Last of Us

G
GTAman 03.02.20

Steel Happy
Two glasses of champagne to you!

F
Freddy Krueger 03.02.20

Passed. The game is a masterpiece. 10 out of 10. Best game of the year without fail, and one of the best games of the decade.

K
Karnaval132 03.02.20

Impressions are extremely positive!

L
Lou_Ashbey 03.02.20

Yes, the dialogue in the game is good (especially for the open world games and the ps3 agowaste iron), but the range is quite poor. And when driving at speeds above the middle is annoying, it feels like you've had eyesight problems because floats before the eyes the mess of pixels. And Yes, sometimes again, when driving fast it seems that sags fps.

d
dimka3991 03.02.20

I. IV
1. The disappearance of the car after removal from it at no great distance
3. Very noticeable cloning vehicles, at the wheel which you are.

And this is not a console problem, it was the same and 4 on the PC.

I. IV
Oh yeah, I missed it, well, then I do not understand the second problem, for in 4 PC deficit was not, and if you set traffic to max the whole city was in traffic

-
-zotik- 03.02.20

dimka3991
nonsense, 4 even fix it. I'm on the motorway, left the car there and naschel.
And about the cloning, I went Sedna in the morning on the balcony and see the actual images of the same 3 viburnum pratali not really Rockstar's fault?

s
shurik19952013 03.02.20

On Playground two forum:a discussion of the game GTA 5 on the PS3 and Xbox 360.What I want to say.Your opinion you want to wait on PC,want to play on consoles.I saw the game on PS3 and I want to say that the game is gorgeous graphically, but the gameplay and hopeless.Now I will explain.Graphically the game is futile,because it's an old console and the graphics ceiling was reached during the release of GTA 4.And now we have the graphics we would get on a PC on the settings below the average and the ill-fated 30 fps which regularly subside.Still a little bit annoying that cars and pedestrians to less than four.And gameplay - I don't know about you but I play on the gamepad uncomfortable and don't want to.I have a friend 20 minutes played and asked god of war 3 to put,because to play GTA with keyboard and mouse still more convenient.All of the above is personal opinion and experience.p.s. and if in the game the game is cool

B
BergoVic 03.02.20

If the night about someone to stop the car, get out and start to approach, many are beginning to crease, to say Hey, what are you doing to call the police and just run away. Well, the neighborhood and unable to shoot to start without warning. Norms. In General, almost all the people in ultie react if you try to violate their privacy.

L
Lou_Ashbey 03.02.20

shurik19952013
graphically futile.Now I will explain
And what is there to explain? How many can thumb the theme that the PC grafon better than on a PS3, Xbox360? These consoles for seven years why would they SUDDENLY gave cool grafon Kruzis level 3?

And now we have the graphics we would get on a PC on the settings below the average and the ill-fated 30 fps which regularly subside
Only now remembering the perfect optimizing GTA4 for the PC, there are doubts that these settings below average start comp with iron even a little more powerful than the PS3.

The game is graphically futile
What can it mean? Graphically futile? What prospects should provide graphics of the game?

gameplay is futile
Judging by the further text message, the gameplay is futile because of the lack of kawamichi. Something I'm too lazy to insert a picture from slowpoke. Consoles have long made such K+M devices, such as frag, T. A. C. And Hama Speedshot for example allows you to connect to any console, mouse and keyboard.

Seriously such claims can be presented to any multi-platform shooter, RPG, strategy. The problem is not in GTA5.